Family Matters

Malachi POV 🌑

"What the fuck is going on in here!?" My dad yelled

Mechie and I immediately got off the bed, shocked to see him.

"Dad I-"

"Was he just sucking-"

"No! No he wasn't!"

"Then what the hell was he doing!?"

"Mr. Mitchell, I am so sorry...." Mechie said

My dad just looked at him, disgusted. "You need to get out of my house."

Mechie sighed, nodded his head and did what he was told.

After Mechie left, my dad gave me such an evil glare. My heart was beating so fast because I don't know what he's about to do.

"So you couldn't give me a proper coming out? I had to find out this way?" He asked

"I'm sorry...." is all I could say.

"You're gonna be. Wait until your mother hears about this."

"You're gonna tell her?"

"No, you're gonna tell her."

I sighed and sat down on my bed.

He continued speaking. "Son, do you know God is watching? God just witnessed you doing a sexual act with another male-"

"Mechie and I are together!"

"It's an abomination!!!!"

"Here you go trying to be preachy.

"You better be glad someone is preaching to you! You're going straight to hell! You and him!"

"Who are you to tell me if I'm going to hell or not!? Just because you're a pastor doesn't mean anything!"

"Someone who follows the word of God and doesn't commit sins, is what I am!"

"Doesn't commit sins!? Have you forgot that you had sex with my mom and got her pregnant? Before married!? That's a sin. Or how about that way you're judging me right now for what I am? That's also a sin! Or how about when you used to beat my mom-"

"Shut your fucking mouth! Right now!"

"The truth hurts huh?"