Chapter 9

(song Antonella sang to them is the video above. Pretend she has one of the voices.) 

Kookie - Wow Babe 

Nutella - T-th-thanks. 

Jimin - Awww they are so cute. 

Kookie + Nutella - Shut up Jimin. 

Jimin - Meanies 

Rapmon - Ok the stylist is calling for Jungkook and Antonella to go get their assigned outfit. 

Kookie - Thanks hyung. Let's go Babe 

Nutella - *blushes*

                                                                                       * * * 

Kookie - Babe this is Adam. He is in charge of our clothes at every concert or performance. He has a very good taste in style. Adam she is in your hands now. Take great care of her. 

Adam - I will. Now Jungkook you have to put on outfit 3. 

Nutella - See you later Kookie

Adam - Antonella here take this outfit and put it on. 

                                                                                     * * * 

Jungkook gets out of the dressing room and walks next Antonella's. After some time Antonella comes out of her dressing room. 

Jungkook POV 

When she came out of the dressing room I just stared at her. WTH was she wearing. She looks like a sexy goddess. 

Kookie - I ummmm

Kookie - I ummmm... 

Nutella - Does it look that bad? 

Kookie - ... 

Nutella - Adam can you come over here please. 

Adam - Yes Antonella is some- - - -  God damn you look hot! 

Antonella - Kookie? Are there any females that work backstage with you guys? 

Kookie - ... 

Adam - Ok umm... Let's take both of you to hair and make-up. Ok? Ok 

Antonella POV

When I got out of the dressing room Kookie was outside. He barely said a word. Was something wrong with my outfit. TBH this is something I would never wear but hey it's good to try new things right? 

Kookie - I ummmm... 

Nutella - Does it look that bad? 

Kookie - ... 

Ok he isn't saying anything, is that bad? Should I see what Adam's reaction would be? 

Nutella - Adam can you come over here please. 

Adam - Yes Antonella is some- - - -  God damn you look hot! 

Ok this is freaking weird. Please let there be other females here.Please God. 

Antonella - Kookie? Are there any females that work backstage with you guys? 

Kookie - ... 

Adam - Ok umm... Let's take both of you to hair and make-up. Ok? Ok 

                                                                                   * * * 

Jungkook and I were waiting for the others to finish getting ready. Only 20 minutes till they go on stage. I still can't believe I am backstage with Jungkook and the rest of Bts. 

Jungkook POV

 I was on my phone talking to the others on our secret group chat.

As promised a chapter to this book. It  is very short I know. 

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.