[Epilogue]

>>>>>

Everything was white.

I opened my eyes slowly, being met with the white ceiling that slightly blinded me because it was so bright. Squinting slightly, I sat up, observing the pristine white room that I was somehow in. Where am I?

The last thing I remember was walking out of the drop ship after the fire. After Bellamy was killed.

It confused me how everything was kept so clean. The walls were pure white like the floors which were extremely shiny. Moving my feet over the side of the bed, I pulled the needle that was in my arm out and slowly got up, ignoring the coldness of the tiles on my feet.

The only spot of colour in the room was the bright painting sitting above the couch, a swish of greens, yellows and blues, reminding me of the first time we landed down on earth. We were long gone from those first few moments.

Inching forward towards the door, I immediately got a bad feeling about this place, I needed to get out. Then, something caught my eye - movement in the window.

Creeping forward, I peered through the hole, my eyes locking on the bushy haired boy that tried to hit on me the first day we landed. "Jasper?" I gasped as he noticed me too. His mouth was moving but no words were coming out as we both tried to open the doors.

With no luck, I looked at Jasper again, breathing heavily as the panic set in. Where the hell are we?

Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw something that made my heart race. A sign that I'd never though I'd see.

Mount Weather Quarantine Ward

>>>>>