[2]

^^Trailer^^

>>>>>

"There's a radiation soaked forest between us and our next meal" Clarke says in a pissed off tone. Wells stood next to her studying the map carefully as Clarke spoke again, "They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain!"

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath, rubbing my temples. Well if the radiation doesn't kill us, hunger will. "How far away are we from Mount Weather?" I ask curiously.

"Look," Clarke says pointing to the map, "This is us, and this is where we need to get to if we want to survive" she explained, tracing a line from where we are to Mount Weather. Running my hand through my hair, I let out a groan and sit on the edge of the drop ship.

"C'mon princess," Finn said using his nickname for me, "We will figure it out somehow"

Yeah right I thought as I watched his retreating body. Then a boy with shaggy hair and goggles waltzed up to us, "Cool, a map. Do they have a bar in this town, i'll buy you a beer"

"Hey do you mind?" Wells spoke in a protective yet defensive tone, slightly pushing the boy away. "Well's back off" I said sternly, stepping between the boy and Wells. I had known Wells for a long time, the product of both out dads being on the council, as well as Clarke, and we both knew that he got way to overprotective. I would say that me and him were friends but it was  more of a frenemies status.

"Why don't you listen to princess over here and back off. He's with us" Murphy said suddenly appearing out of no where with some sort of gang. Jesus, already? Wells held his hand up in surrender, "Relax, we're just trying to figure out where we are"

"We're on the ground. Is that not good enough for you?" Bellamy questioned, Octavia glued to his side. Slowly a crowd started to gather around us as if waiting in anticipation for something to happen. Wells glanced around, "We need to find mount weather - you heard my father's message, that has to be the first priority" he tried reasoning.

Octavia just looked at him in disgust, "Screw your father" she spat, "What? You think your in charge here? You and blondie?" she said nodding at Clarke.

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to mount weather. Not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait the hungrier we will get and the harder this will be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies?"

"Clarke, its at least a 20 mile trek to Mount Weather-" I spoke up walking forwards.

"Exactly. So if we want to get there by dark we need to leave - now."

"I got a better idea", Bellamy chimed in, "How about you three go? Find it for us, let the privileged do the work for a change?". The crowd let out a few yeah's and I just rolled my eyes at Bellamy and his stupidity.

Wells took another step forward, "Your not listening. We all need to go" he spoke louder, in hope of gaining some attention. Murphy then shoved him forward, "Look at this everybody, it's the Chancellor of Earth" he said with a smirk.

"Think that's funny?" Wells questioned. "Murphy don't" I warned, stepping closer to the him, i attempt to diffuse the situation. Before Well's could react, Murphy kicked him in the leg making him fall to the ground. "Wells!" Clarke exclaimed trying to get to him but being held back by Miller. I tried also but an unknown body held me back.

Wells struggled to get up but eventually did. The whole crowd started chanting as Murphy and Wells were in a stand off. I hated not being able to stop this. I mean, i'm all for a fight or two but right now we need to focus on getting the supplies or we will be as good as dead.