Chapter 23

OMG THANK YOU FOR 1.1K... It was like 12 when I saw it and I was FREAKING OUT XD

------------------------

Daryl's POV

I walk silently through the woods looking for something to hunt. I hear sticks and leaves cracking under my feet. Seeing the road, I make my way in the other direction. My crossbow is loaded and ready. I see a squirrel, I aim at it, and shoot it down. I go to grab the squirrel when I hear a snap of a branch.

I see her brown hair peeking through the trees. I slowly creep up, aiming my crossbow at them.

"Daryl?!" That voice. The voice is so familiar.

"Julia? Josh?" I can't believe it!

When the zombie apocalypse started, my brother and sister were in high school. I was afraid they were dead, but they are tough kids. I've never told anyone about them.

"How have y'all survived?" I ask.

"Oh Daryl, you don't think we can't beat this world?" Julia laughs.

I laugh, I've missed them so much, "Do y'all have a group?"

"Yeah, we took an RV and tried the CDC. It was blown up." Josh says.

"The CDC? We went there, and blew it up... Long story."

-----

They take me to their group. They have a nice group formed. They are risking their life's though.

"You'll be safer with my group. We have many people."

"Where are y'all set up?" Ellie asks. She has a good recurve, but it needs to be checked.

"A prison. But you have to answer three questions to stay." I'll leave that to Rick.

"Then let's go!"

I drive them over to the prison, letting Rick take over.

(A/N: if I get this wrong, tell me!)

He asks them three questions, "How many walkers have you killed? How many people have you killed? Why?"

-----------------------

Comment, Vote, Enjoy!