We are the crazy family

A male doctor came and sanyu glared the nurses and she with his friends assisted the doc. They came back and made him lay and and sighed.

Sanyu tucked mangu and laid beside him with rd and other 2 in the hall. Morning they started the routine and rd applied for 3 days leave.

Rd was walking in the hall to kitchen and other's were chit chatting on the couch. They saw the way rd walking and yoyo yelled.
Y: bhai there's any dirt that your jumping instead of walk
And all bursted laughing. Rd swear that he'll make his friends pay for this joke .

Parth and yoyo went for work. Yoyo now got day shift. All were back at the evening and rd was playing with baby. An idea clicked and he grinned and winked at mangu.

M(i.m): this is danger.what's papa planning to do.let's see
Parth and yoyo sat on the couch.
P: bhabi chai
Y: me too
S: go and fresh up I'll serve it
Both leaves from there. Rd sit on the couch and hide something under the cushion and shows a thumbs up to mangu.

Parth and yoyo take their cups and was going to sit on the chair but rd asks them to sit with him on the couch,both agrees and jump and then like spring action out too rubbing their bum.

Rd: tit for tat.now you too will walk like me and smirked
M(i.m); my papa is just like me naughty

Rd became fit and fine and rejoined the work. He came after work and was looking for sanyu and enters the room ,he saw mangu playing with toys no sign of sanyu.

Rd: beta mumma where ,in action
M(i.m): hehe bakra mil gaya aaj ke liye.
And pointed to washroom
Rd: oh.then I'll meet her afterwards and was going to leave but stopped on his tracks by hearing the weird sounds from the washroom.

Ahhh....ohhhh....ummmm.....mhhhh.
come slowly i can wait...no hurries .....please...i'm..waiting....success..done...i love you
Rd: parth and whom he said i love you ...by a look on mangu and he got answer sanyu....

Rd banged the door and it got opened by parth.
P: what's your problem
Rd: you..ask her to come out
P: who
Rd: sanyu...
P: huh.why will she be with me
Rd: i know everything.your moan and i love you
P: haha that.I was just downloading after 2 days so all these sound and love you not bhabhi. Wait in this mess i forgot to flush and did that and ran from there

He saw mangu and  baby gave a pout.
Rd: chota devil
M(i.m): buddhu papa

Days passed and sandhir wasn't able to take a step of next level. Rd was determined he'll do it today and took a half day and left for home. Rd enters and see baby sleeping and he pulls sanyu and take her to their room. He bolts it and take her to washroom.

S: confused . Why you bought me here
Rd: romance
S: chee here so unclean
Rd: otherwise disturbance will happen and we will sing humari adhuri kahani
S: hehee

Rd lifts her up and bad luck is his best company that he keeps leg on soap and slips and sanyu gets thrown from his hold. He with great difficulty gets up and sees for sanyu.

Rd: sanyu.where are you darling
S: I'm here in the tub and she comes out all drenched
Rd: i didn't know a small slip and you will look so sexy and goes to her.

He too join the tub and starts kissing and then sanyu dominates their make out. They become one in all manner and they act normal in front of all.

P: bro why are you in your tee during such hot climate
Rd: its ok I'll manage
S: take it out
Rd:no i can't then all will get the proof of your wild side whispers to her
S: mine .what you mean
Rd: night I'll show