Shadi kab

Sanyu was trying her best but guys are just behaving like kids and running from one to another end. Sanyu took the backpack with mangu and kept on her shoulder. By seeing the glittering eyes of baby the guys started doing Twinkle twinkle little star with action.

Sanyu and baby were giving weird looks and she thought these 3 idiots came to kidnap her from marriage and laughed on her own luck. She pulled rd and made him stand near a pole likewise she did with other 2 keeping mangu 1st under the pole. She was confused what to do next. Then her gaze fell on a banner of OLA Cabs (trustworthy). She forgot her phone and started to search in rd pants and he was giving moaning sound by her activity and she gave like really look.

Then the cab came in 30 minutes and she saw the driver with puppy eyes and he too helped her in dragging them inside. He gave her care to explain and she took her seat in front with mangu.First she told the address.

Driver: why these 3 are dressed like thieves S: see i told that idiot they look like thief not kidnappers
Driver: what,when,who is getting kidnapped .the baby you are running with him
S: no he is my cousin.actually they were going to play a drama of kidnapping
Driver: oh i see then
S: then they got drunk and ran from there from thrashing of audience and called me i helped them. Bhaiyya from here right
Driver: ok

Finally they reached the flat and they bought the 3 guys inside and she paid the driver by taking cash from rd wallet. He goes from there,she makes mangu sleep and pull rd to bed and lay beside her other 2 she didn't care them.

Morning sanyu got up with a scream to see rd was the person behind it. She gave can I know the problem.

Rd: why you came back
S: you bought me here
Rd: are you mad.why will I bring you here.I was happy finally you left
S: because you love me
Rd: love and woh bhi tum se pagal kutte ne nahi katta mujhe
S: wait parth and yoyo they'll confirm . She yelled and both came by rubbing their eyes.
Parth and yoyo : sanyu you here.it's your marriage.did you have habit to walk in sleep
S: unbelievable and i'm not mad to walk 3 kms in sleep you dumbo
Rd: how dare you call my friends dumb
S: you are the head of dumb people and ahe huffs

She sees mangu smiling at her. If he could talk he would've told you the truth of yesterday night drunkards.

Rd: we will take you back to marriage get ready and all set to go.

Other side sanyu's parents were unawre of all these. Her mom was knocking at her door and no reply she pushed to see it's opened and then she went near washroom no sound from there too. She started searching her room for any letter of her eloping no luck there too. Then goes to see the dadu room and there he was waiting to give his blessing to her.

All were tensed but kept calm thinking she will be gone out or to parlor. Roopa knows the truth and whispers to another relative that she ran away with her lover no one believes her and waits for her return.

Later rd parents and sameer along with his parents too came there. The atmosphere was heating up and lastly the bride arrived with 3 guys and a kid. This was like thunder and lightning.

Sanyu mom : nahiii my sanyu can't cheat me.beta why you did this . You have become teenchali and half

S: kya
S.M: like panchali had 5 hubby you are having 3 and half the kid included
S: maaa aap bhi.sab pagal log hai
Rd: sorry aunty i don't know how she came there
S: lie he only kidnapped me
Renu: beta tu ne and falls to ground
Rd: ma and sprinkle water on her face
And she open her eyes and smile. Mera laal tu bada hogaya.kisi ki nazar na lagae tujhe
Rd: rubbish and gets up

Re: if you love her you could've told us.hum dono ki shadi karwate.yeh sab karna zaroori tha kya.tujhe yaad hai sanyu ne tho tumhe nanga (nude) ghumte kitni baar dekha hai aur tho aur usne tere pyjama ka nada bhi khicha hai yaad hai na .haha kitne acchae din the. You only said the feelings you share is of dushman.phir ab uske shaadi ke din utta bhi legaya or wapas bhi laya.pagal rd
Rd: stop embarrassing me.we don't share any relationship and I don't love her

Sameer: khamosh in sinha style and keep your finger on lips.

All were silent and rd even kept one of his finger on mangu lips too. Sameer turns to sanyu and ask her if she is willing to move forward with the marriage.

Sanyu just keep a part of her dupatta near the fist of mangu and when she was going from there she gets pulled and see mangu and fake sob. Only my mangu baby loves me mumma needs to do this . She looks at Sameer and say 1st he rejected me then yesterday night he said he loves me now again back no I don't confused soul he is.
She nods her head and goes to change.
Rd sighs.

They all were exhausted after all the drama and gets to food stall to grab something. Sanyu and sameer whispers and winks and leave the place.

A lady came near parth and yoyo and she gave flirty smile to yoyo. He was clueless and was blinking his eyes.

Y: aunty ji kya aap mujhe jaanti ho
Lady: aunty kon hai be.kal tho mujhe chumma diya ja raha tha aur aaj seedhe aunty.ghajini mein roopa .
Y: huh.main ne kiss aap kya bol rahi hai.and whispers to parth she might be mental
Roopa:chalo bhaag chalte hai maine jaa kar packing bhi karli.and started pulling yoyo.

He saw parth with puppy looks.
P: see my acting skill . Roopa ji aap zara idhar aao . And tell something to her and she leaves with a shocked face.
Y: bhaag gayi.what you told her
P: you can't satisfy her needs because you are capable of giving kiss only actually you are gay
Y: what the hell .
Someone heard this smiled and left the spot.

Other side rd was served drink by waiter and half an hour passed all witnessed free entertainment. Rd saw sanyu coming down the stairs and he was awestruck by her beauty and then frowned.

Rd ran to sanyu and said. How come you are here .yesterday night me and my friends kidnapped you,this is the guy who is going to marry I'll break his bones now wait.
S: but you don't love me nah
Rd: who said that i love you a lot.come let's marry
Sa: she is mine
Rd goes to his mom.
Mumma why are you standing here like statue go and stop the wedding i want my sanyu. Jao please. I can't live without her even mangu. And he caught the head and made the baby too nod. See he too wants her. Stop this marriage or I'll kill myself

All were stunned by all the happening. Few hours back he convinced that he isn't love with her and now behaving like romeo.

Then sameer came forward and seeing him rd hid behind the pallu of renu.
Rd: i won't come.bachao he is going to murder me.mumma help me

Sameer took him to mandap and asked to marry sanyu. Rd blushed and the marriage took place.

It was sanyu and sameer's plan actually the drink was spiked and rd came to i love you sanyu mode.

Sanyu took selfie of their marriage so that after hangover even he forgets she'll be having the proof.
Rd: sameer bhaiyya thank you
Sa: haha and he leaves from there.

I forgot to add this next will baby craziness which i have to show other than grown up babies. This story will end soon .

After this story i might be fully pagal i guess