Happy Ending

Sanyu and other's got inside the cab. She held the baby close to her chest and started to cry.
S: i know son I'm an irresponsible and bad mom. How can I leave you careless in that store. I'm worst ,if you want you can slap me for that. Mumma sorry and hold her ears
M(i.m): hehe and slapped her and gave toothless naughty smile
S: awww you slapped mom,i said just like that and you took it seriously.bad baby,katti with you

Mangu started crying and sanyu took him in her arms and hugged him and winked to the guys and they too gave a thumbs up.

They reached home and she changed his clothes and fed him.
S: now on you will be with me and i won't let you go anywhere from my sight.

Days passed and sanyu was behaving very possessive about mangu. She manages everything by her own like his biological mom. In this she started to ignore rd and now rd is craving for her attention and she doesn't give any bhav for him.

One day rd was determined to make her aware of his presence. Sanyu was busy pampering her son and she heard the sound of door knob of washroom. She shrugged her sholders and turned to mangu and made him lay on her shoulder.

Mangu saw that rd wearing just wearing a towel and anxiously waiting for his crazy wife to give him a look,she was in her baby bond. Rd got angry and stomped his foot on the floor still she didn't respond.

Rd saw mangu was acting to sleep and he was giving smirks to rd. Rd twitched his lips. Sanyu with irritating voice said rd to stop making noise as she is trying to make baby fall asleep. Rd too was stubborn,he made sounds and started to sing loudly. With no other option left sanyu turned and her jaw dropped seeing the sexy body of her hubby and she gulped.

Baby knew it's a alarm and with his tiny palms closed her eyes. Rd smirked at mangu and the baby left a fake cry. Sanyu immediately got out of the room.

Rd: so wifey wait for more jatkas.

Rd thought of a plan and he saw baby sleeping in the cradle and he poured some oil on the floor of their room and gave a pat to himself.

Rd: sanyu...ooo..sanyu
Sanyu replied from kitchen : what's the matter and don't shout my son is sleeping
Rd: i know your wicked son and his antics
S: don't dare you call him like that
Rd: yeah right.come here fast i can't find my white shirt
S: I'm your wife not servant.look on your own
Rd: ok I'll go in my vest so that the girls in my office will get a jackpot
S(i.m): i can't allow that and she goes to their room
Rd: i know another girl mention works.

He was waiting and heard the door getting opened( the door wasn't completely closed)and he too came to the oil spill and the other person pulled rd too and rd on top of the person. Rd's eyes were closed and a hand caressed his stubble and a current passed through his spine and his cheeks heated up with a pink hue.

The person's hand travelled through his eyes,nose,cheek and lips and rd was enjoying his sweet torture and the person was playing with the button of his shirt.

Rd: ummmm.sanyu...please
Person: hehe....and slaps his cheek
Rd: ouch and opens his eyes to find yoyo lying beneath .chee
Y: rd bhai aap humesha mere upar girthe padthe ho.aur phir chee bolkar mera nasuk dil tod dethe ho.kitni zalim duniya hai..he mimicks like a girl
Rd gets up and see sanyu and her shocked expression.

Y: bhabi maine kuch nahi kiya
S: mujhe shak hota hai tumhare dostana soch kar and she gives glare to rd
Rd: sanyu I'm straight sachhi.don't believe all these please sanyu and follows her but she is in I don't care mood.

Rd comes to see yoyo  in his room.
Rd: why are you here still.
Y: hmmm
Rd: wait.i called sanyu not you.why you came here
Y: mangu showed his hands to me and I'm came then rest you can guess
Rd: mangu was sleeping.how can he. You go from here.

Rd goes near cradle to see baby sleeping.
Rd: maybe yoyo had a dream.he is sleeping and goes

Mangu slowly opens his eyes and was proud of his acting.

M(i.m): don't underestimate mangu and laughs.

One more part remaining.