Chapter #8 (Quick Changes)

Começar do início

He glanced over at me. "We will go house hunting tomorrow. In the morning I have to meet my band in the studio first. You will come with me ok? They're down to earth, you will like them and they will like you."

Black Veil Brides.. I remember him saying. I was actually pretty excited. I wondered what they would be doing in the studio.

We stopped at a door, 118 and he placed one of my bags down, removing his keys from his belt loop. As soon as the door swung open, he reached in and flicked on a light before picking my bag back up from the floor. "After you kitten."

I smiled at him before I walked inside. And then we were both inside and he locked the door, turning on another light.

It was then that I realized... this was a studio apartment... meaning, there was only ONE bed.

"I won't bite, I promise." It was like he read my mind. "Come on, let's go put your stuff in the room."

THE. The room.... not my room. THE room.

"We won't be in this place for long. I promise you that."

I could only nod. I was nervous. I was standing in a man's house that had been watching me since I was a young girl. Not even considering his crazy twin brother. But I wonder how many fantasies Andy had, had about me standing in here, right next to him.

Sleeping in the same bed....

I experienced what he did to me hours before. He made me feel things I was pretty sure I would never feel with anyone else. I guess I really couldn't judge that because he was the first guy I had ever let me touch like that period.

When we were in his room, I realized how cozy it really was. He had candles and a bookshelf. His whole place had a homey touch to it. While I was looking around, completely distracted, I felt him place his hands on my shoulders.

I then felt my heart start to pound harder..

"Andy..." I breathed. Unsure of what he was planning on doing.

He trailed his fingers up- until they were grazing my neck ever so gently.

"Rose I-" At that moment his phone started to ring and he growled. "For f'ucks sake!" I flinched and he kissed me on my cheek. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you. Just give me a second, ok?"

"Ok.." He answered and I listened to him talk. It was the people that had my stuff. They were outside. Andy instructed to keep the truck parked outside until tomorrow. I don't know how Andy thought we would be able to move tomorrow. It took awhile. To get approved to buy a house even. Unless he had connections. I had no idea.

He started to pace as he talked, lowering his voice a little and then after about ten minutes, he hung up.

"Are you hungry love?"

"Yeah... starving actually..." I answered quietly.

"Ok, I'm going to have one of my band mates bring us over some food. What would you like?"

"Pizza?" Pizza was always easy.

"I'm all for pizza." He grinned, pulling out his phone again.

And again, I was watching him walk back and forth while he talked to 'Jake.' I guess delivery would be to risky with Alexander out there. God... it sounded like I was talking about a serial killer. I got chills just thinking about it.

"He'll be here in about a half an hour." Andy said. "Wanna go sit in the living room? Talk?"

I nodded and he leaned forward grabbing my hand, lacing our fingers together tightly. His hand was hot and it felt so good against mine.

He lead me out to a nice comfy red couch, turning more lights on as we went. His place really was homey and I felt at ease here. Nervous but at ease...

We sat down, facing each other. Every time he looked into my eyes I felt my heart skip a beat.

"I'm sorry for what happened back at your place, it really isn't my intention to rush you at all... no matter what..." He meant even if I wanted him to touch me. "I don't think that would be a good starting point for a relationship... I don't ever want you to regret anything."

"What am I going to tell my parents...?" I laughed and he chuckled.

"We met at a concert?"

"What about the part where you lived in my neighborhood when we were little?"

"Coincidence?" He raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"Yeah.. I guess it could be a coincidence.."

God just sitting beside him made me want to grab him! He was incredibly good looking... and he smelled like heaven.

In that moment, his doorbell went off. We both looked at each other, fear showing in his eyes. I knew he could see it in mine. It had only been five minutes.

Andy stood, pulling his gun out of his hidden holster. "Don't move."

I nodded, watching him point his gun out in front of him. He held it like he knew exactly what he was doing. He must have been trained how to use it properly. My father owned a lot of guns and I had been to the shooting range multiple times growing up.

With the gun in front of him, Andy placed his other hand on the door handle. One, two, three- and he pulled it open quickly, aiming-

"Hey, hey! Don't shoot! Damn Andy, you scared the living s'hit out of me!"

The voice was male and Andy instantly dropped the gun to his side. "F'uck Jake- you scared the living crap out of me. Why are you here already and where's the pizza?"

Jake walked in and Andy shut the door. Both of them looked at me and then at each other.

"Hi Rose. Nice to meet you." Jake smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back.

"You too."

Jake paused for a second. "Should we?..." He motioned to the bedroom but Andy shook his head.

"No, whatever you have to say, she can hear. She knows exactly what's going on."

Jake sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Your brother, He sent me a warning text- for you."

"WHAT?" Andy held out his hand.

Jake placed his phone in it.

I watched Andy scroll through it. "Andy I know Rose is staying at your place. She better not be there in the morning."

"What the hell!? He's got my f'ucking phone tapped! That son of a-" Andy pulled out his phone and threw it on the ground, stomping it into pieces.

"How is this possible?" Jake asked.

"I don't know how he's getting so close. I don't know what exactly he has access to but I know he's a smart little f'ucker."

"So Rose knows?" Jake looked at me sympathetically. Andy looked livid once more.

"Yes. Everything. Well, mostly everything.. but I feel like I'm the only one who can stop this maniac. I'm going to have to better prepare myself though. I'm gonna need a few favors Jake. I'm going to need your help."

"Whatever you want man. I've got your back."

They both looked at me. "We're gonna have to take a little road trip and postpone the studio tomorrow, let the others know..."