Chapter 5

"Luna? That matches with MY name," I say as I braid my hair. My grandma chuckled, "She was an amazing warrior- or she IS she fought for her father and mother," My grandma stopped, "and you," I narrowed my eyes, "Me? and why did she fight for us? There is no big danger," I say. My grandma didn't respond, she only continued with the story, "She looked A LOT like you and she was always helping me, she was with me,"  My grandma cracked a smile so I did too. "She knew how to use a sharp knife, sharper then yours, the knife you have is sharp too,'' she said. I nodded, I didn't care if my sister's knife was sharper, I liked my bow! It felt amazing to shoot it, it felt better then throwing a knife into the dirt," I smile, "After you were born she helped your mother for a year, then she- she disappeared! Out of no where! Some say she was going to help Crystal town, 2000 miles or so from here, some say that she left to help her family there, and the dumbest- or I think the dumbest, say that she hated her family so she left for a boyfriend,'' She shook her head, I could see the grief in her eyes. I suddenly got angry, "A amazing person would NEVER do that for a stinky boyfriend! ESPECIALLY MY sister!" I yell. My grandma looked at me and nodded, "Your sister would never do that, but their just rumors," my grandma said. "She had a VERY close friend that helped her A LOT, she's about 17 or 16 now- her name is Moon she and Luna disappeared together, At least someone came with her when she disappeared,'' my grandma cracked a smile, I think she remembered a time with my sister and Moon. My grandma walked somewhere, she came back with a box, a dusty one. My grandma sat down by me, she opened the box, she showed me a picture of her and a pretty girl, that looked a lot like me! "This is your sister, when she was 17 and this is me," she smiled again. "She took out another photo of two girls, one of them was Luna, "This is Luna and Moon in the summer, playing in the garden,'' my grandma was smiling again, then she took out the last frame, "This is a picture of Me, Luna, and Moon, on my birthday,'' I took the picture of my grandma and moon, my grandma nodded, "Luna is really pretty," I gave the picture back to my grandma, "Will I ever get to meet her? Talk to her?" I ask excited. My grandma sighed, "I wish you could, but I don't think that's possible," she said. I looked down, my grandma kissed me on the head, "It's time for bed," she said as she headed to her room. I nod as I start heading into my room. When I get there I touch my bow and I pick it up as I sit on my bed, "I promise you Luna- and Moon, one day we will meet,'' I say as I hug my pillow.