Chapter 2

I started eating my dinner, the only thing I thought about was outside. And why my grandma kept on making the excuse "dangerous". My grandma got up from the table, not saying a word. I looked at her, "Where are you going?" I asked. We lived in such a big house, it's easy to get lost! She looked at me, "Outside," she answered, "Why?" I looked at her in suprise, "Can I come? I can help you water the flowers!" I offered. My grandma looked at me like she was changing her mind about me not going outside, in the garden it's so much work, it can take until midnight! "I can also look out for flower!" I said. Flower was my friend, she came over to my house because I can't go. My grandma wrinkled her nose, "Night you know the answer, Plus if Flower DOES come I will tell you, by that I mean I will tap on the window," she said. I frowned but didn't complain. 

I suddenly came up with an idea, but that could get me grounded till my 20th birthday! I looked out of the window and when my grandma was out of site, I grabbed my hood and went by the door that would lead me outside. I took a deep breath, "Here I go," I whispered. I opened the door, my grandma was no where to be found. I took a deep breath, the wind was blowing, the sun was bright. I sighed, it felt like heaven! I heard someone coming, they didn't sound really pleased. "Night! Get your butt to your room now! Good heavens, just go!" My grandma shouted at me. I felt angry, but also felt like crying. What was so bad about the outside? But no, that wasn't an option, I had to be strong. I was tough. I stormed into the house and went into my room which included a pool since I couldn't go outside. I started crying, even though I was strong. Not going outside seemed like the biggest punishment ever.