Chapter 15

This is the outfit Gabi is wearing.

5 Months Later: Gabi is finishing college now with some of her classmates.

Gabi's P.O.V

"Come on Alyssa, walk me downstairs. Liam should be there waiting for me and I don't wanna go alone." I said nagging at my bestfriend who'd been with me. Karen didn't come to school today of course.

"Okay then bitch, that's why I don't wanna drop you off, you think I wanna see that nigga then be alone when you leave." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yo Alyssa suck my dick. You know he's gonna fuck me up once he sees what I'm wearing." I started to groan.

"You look cute, he's just gonna fuck you not fuck you up or maybe even both, I thought you liked that kinky shit."

I laughed and then my phone started ringing.

"It's him bitch." I whispered and she pushed me to the stair case as I waved bye.

"Hey Babes." I said Into the phone.

"Hey where are you? Everyone's out already."

"Oh I'm coming down the stairs now. I'll see you when I get down."

I hanged up before he gave me any reassurance.

As soon as I opened the door he looked at me furrowed eyebrows. Fuck.

I walked closer and closer, each step I took his hand started to move up.

"Gabi what the fuck are you wearing?!" He yelled grabbing me into his jacket.

"It's fucking clothes stupid."

"A fucking short ass skirt that barely covers your legs is clothes now? Oh really. Did I even tell you, you could fucking go to school like that? How many boys were on your body too? Fucking tell me."

Why is he asking so much questions. Oh my lord. We continued walking to the back of the school to get to his car and he stopped and looked at me.

He grabbed my arms and pushed me into the concrete wall, wrapping his hand around my neck.

"Did I fucking stutter?"

"Alright fuck." I said moaning as he tightened his grip.

"When I was walking to the store two guys kept staring at me and licking there lips. I got catcalled 3 times. When I was in school Rhonny kept touching my ass, umm like 6 of the boys in the school gave me hugs around my waist and yeah." I thought me telling him would get his hand off but no. Now he took both hands around my neck.

"Are you fucking kidding me Gabi!" He grabbed my face and started kissing me aggressively, now only one hand on the back of my neck, gripped tight.

"And you let them do that." He said pushing me off of him and then pulling me back.

"This ass is mine." He grabbed it. "This waist is mine." He grabbed it. "And most importantly you're mine, and don't you fucking forget it."

"Now get in the car. We're going to my house."

Liam's P.O.V

First she wants to fucking post kinky ass pictures on Facebook, now she wants to dress like she doesn't have a boyfriend. I thought to myself while driving to my house.

She's really gonna fucking get it as soon as we step inside the door.

"Baby, calm the fuck down." She said touching my leg. I didn't realize it was shaking up and down.