Chapter 7

FUCKING WATTPAD DELETED THIS CHAPTER WHEN I WAS READY TO UPDATE IT LIKE OMG BUT HERE. Ring above ^

Liam's P.O.V

*1 Month Later*
     *September 7th 2015*

"I need everything to be special!" I yelled at the workers in my house setting up Gabi's 22nd birthday party.

"We only have a limited amount of time sir." Said the Mexican guy filling the room with balloons.

"What am I fucking paying you for?! Finish in the next 2 hours!" I shouted at him leaving the room.

I do admit I was being a bit harsh but I want everything to be perfect for my baby girl.

I had them set up blue and mint balloons with a full size sculpture of Pocahontas in the middle she did say she loved her. The cake was chocolate ice cream cake of course and I had the other necessary supplies.

But what should I get her.

I roamed around the mall till I saw a Zales. I wanna get her a promise ring, I know it seems too early for that but I really love her I probably sound ridiculous though but I do.

"Hello how may I help you?" The guy over the counter said.

"Hello where are your promise rings?" I asked as he guided me towards them.

"How long have you and your girlfriend been going out?" He asked as I browsed the opinions.

"1 month and 3 weeks."

"Damn and you're already getting her an expensive ring." He said laughing.

"Shut the hell up. It's my money and I have tons of it to waste." I said seriously looking him in the eye.

"Sorry sir." He said scared. "What would you like?"

"This one." I said picking up a gold crown shaped ring with diamonds on the rim of the crown.

"That'll be $179.00." I swiped my card and immediately left to arrive before Gabi gets there.

•••

"SURPRISE!" We all yelled as Gabi opened the door.

"OMG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!" She yelled running over to the Pocahontas sculpture.

I smiled at walked over to her while everyone walked around talking and eating.

"You like it?"

"I love it baby." She said kissing me.

"I love you." I said kissing her forehead. I never stressed her to say it back because we haven't been together for long. She smiled and went to talk to other people.

"Hey Liam." I turned around to see Zayn.

"Oh hey. Um sorry for firing you." I said apologetically.

"Yeah I get you were jealous." He said laughing. "I found a better job though which I love."

"Good for you." I said smiling.

"So what did you get her?"

"A promise ring."

"I see you Liam so when's the wedding?" He said patting my back.

"I'm not sure." I said thinking.

"It was sarcasm mate." He said laughing.

"Oh." I was a bit embarrassed now.

"Well let's go open presents now." He said as we both got up.

I hate that Zayn bought up the idea of marriage. I wonder if we'll still be together. What if she breaks up with me? What if she cheats on me? Oh God what if she doesn't even like me?

Liam think positive thoughts.

I smiled when Gabi blew out her candles and said thank you to everyone.

"Now open your presents." I said guiding her to the table. After she finished opening them all I was last.

I gave her the box as she opened it looking shocked.

"Gabi with this ring I promise to care for you, to assist you anytime you want, to always be by your side because I never get tired of seeing you around. This past month made me realize how great you are. How special you are, especially to me and so with this ring I promise to love you even if you don't love me back." I said putting it on her left ring finger.

"Liam." She said hugging me while tears streamed through her eyes.

"Awwwww." Said the crowd watching us.

"I really really really like you too." She whispered in my ear giving me a kiss.

"Thank God." I said giving her little kisses on her face.

"LETS EAT CAKE NOW!" She shouted and everyone grabbed a plate.

I'm so glad everything took a turn for the best. And even though she didn't say I love you I still know what I feel for her she feels for me.

"Wedding in 2020?" Said my mom from behind me.

"Hey mom." I said smiling. "Maybe."

"She's a great girl and I want Grand babies I'm getting old." She said standing next to me.

"Give me a year." I said laughing. "Or 5."

"I'll be 60 by then. Yeah I'll be alive." She said giving me a hug. "I'll see you at work next Wednesday."

"Taking a vacation?" I asked.

"I'll be floating on the waves of Hawaii in my sexy bikini."

"Ew mom." I said as she left.

•••

"I love you too." Gabi said turning to face me while we cuddled together in bed. I instantly smiled so hard.

"Really!" I exclaimed.

"Yes." She said pecking my lips. "Now let's sleep."

I closed my eyes falling asleep with the biggest smile on my face. She finally said it! She loves me too.

Yay new chapter! I totally hate WATTPAD right now for deleting my work. I know the book seems rushed but that's how I want it 😏 probably will be smut in the next chapter.

~Gracie 💕.