Chapter 1 (Revised.)

Gabi's P.O.V

"Honestly it's so hard finding the right guy for me." I sighed to my best friend Jennifer. We were currently sitting in a restaurant talking about our love life.

"Lots of guys have a daddy kink though." She said.

"But I also want the guy to have a nice exterior and then you know boom when he's in the bedroom or whatever he instantly turns into daddy." I said laughing at myself.

"Maybe you'll find someone like that at your new job." She said winking.

I got a new job at Pelonis and Payne Co. It was a business company. They owned many hotels, buildings, and more. It was good pay so I honestly wasn't gonna complain about the work. I got a job as Liam Payne's personal assistant and for some odd reason he just needed to see a picture of my face and then I was hired, like I didn't go to college for you not to look at my résumé.

"Let's go shopping now, for a 25 year old girl all you wear is skinny jeans and thrift shop outfits. You're stuck in 90's grunge." Jennifer said flicking her wrist.

"What? It's my style and I love it." I said crossing my arms.

"But now you're gonna be working like a secretary, you need appropriate outfits." She said.

"Uh okay let's go." I groaned as we payed the bill and left.

•••

I was finally home and I start my new job tomorrow.

I've seen many pictures of Liam Payne. He's a rich man with the body and the looks, I couldn't deny that he was handsome and fit. He looked like the type to have a one night stand, what if he f*cked girls in his office?

Bleh I'm working in there too.

Might as well get a goodnights sleep.

I read paper towns by John Green until my eye lids closed.

*In The Morning*

It's exactly 6:00 am and I'm drinking my peppermint tea. Work starts at 8:00 am and was about 30 mins away from me.

After getting refreshed I curled my breast length dark brown hair. When I curled it the gray hairs I got since birth popped out more, I guess I had a case of premature graying but it was honestly beautiful.

My outfit consisted of a black tight pencil skirt a little bit above the knee which defined my butt very well, the squats really did work. A nude blouse which couldn't button to the top, why did my mom give me DD's I mean the bottom fit perfectly but the top 3 buttons were left out showing a bit of cleavage. I paired it with my nude Christian Louis Vuitton heels I got as a present from my ex boyfriend, I was gonna cherish these babies because they're expensive and beautiful.

It was now around 7:20, I decided to head out. Early on the first day is good.

I picked up my Michael Kors purse then locked the door. I wonder how Mr.Payne acts.

I was finally here as I turned off my music.

I pulled down my skirt down a little and checked my lip gloss. I didn't wear makeup because everyone is naturally beautiful.

"Hello dear." An old women greeted me at the front desk.

"Hello, you might be.."

"Martha, you can call me Martha." She said nicely.

"Oh well hello Martha my name is Gabi Smith." I said smiling and shaking her hand.

"You're Mr. Payne's new assistant!" She exclaimed. "You are very very beautiful, better than the rest honestly."