Chapter 9

Hiccup

I watched as Rapunzel went inside her room leaving the three of us. Jack turned around and I chuckled once I saw his face. "What?" he asked in confusion. Merida bursted out laughing she even fell to the floor laughing so hard. "WHAT?" Jack asked quite annoyed. "Dude..you're blushing!" I said as I tried my best not to laugh. Jack rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Sheesh so serious!" Merida said. "Yeah he's never been like that." I said. "Gosh! He totally likes her!" Merida said. I nodded and smiled. "come on it's getting late let's go to bed we have a long day tomorrow." I said. Merida nodded and she walked towards her room. I went in my room and immediately collapsed on my bed. I covered my self on my blanket and  dristed off to sleep.

Rapunzel

I can't sleep! Those nightmares are still bugging me I've tried my best to forget but I can't. "What if they'll leave me...what if coming here is a bad idea...what if...Ugh!" I said to myself "You're right Rapunzel coming here is a really bad idea." the voice said Urgh! that annoying voice!

"Leave me alone." I said firmly. "Oh come on Rapunzel don't be foolish you think they care about you?" the voice said. "I know they care for me now for the last time leave me alone get out of my mind!" I said. "Fine suit yourself don't you dare cry if they'll leave you and remember I.Told.You.So."the voice said before it disappeared.

No it wasn't Pitch it was a woman's voice but it wasn't my mother's I don't know who it was but she's creeping me out. I sighed in relief that she finally left. I stared at my window looking at the moon. "Keep it together Rapunzel...Everything will be alright." I said to myself. I laid back to bed and closed my eyes tight and finally I fell asleep.

Jack

Geez! I was blushing a while ago and the worst part...Merida and Hiccup saw it I just hope Punzie didn't notice. I went to my room and laid on my bed this day is quite exhausting in a few moments I fell asleep...

~Few Hours Later~

*Knock Knock Knock*

Urgh! who could it be? I looked at my wall clock and saw that it was still six in the morning. "Who is it?!" I asked trying to hide my anger I really hate being woken up very early. "It's me. North" North said with his booming voice.

I yawned and stretched and opened the door. "What is it?" I asked sleepily "Jack you still need to spread snow and you need to finich it before the big surpise for Rapunzel." North replied. Oh yeah I forgot it's her birthday I grabbed my staff and flew away.

I spread snow to different countries until finally I'm finished. I flew towards Burgess and visit Jamie. I knocked on his window and he immediately turned and smiled. He opened his window and hugged me "What happened?" he asked with a worried look. "Oh it was Rapunzel she was having problems and it's quite serious but we'll solve it." I said. Jamie nodded in relief "How is she now?" he asked "Oh she said she's fine and today is her birthday so we have a birthday surprise for her which means I can't stay long." I said. He just nodded.

"I better go the others are waiting I'll be back and visit you as soon as I can." I said. "Bye! and tell Rapunzel Happy Birthday for me." Jamie said before I flew away. It took a few hours to arrive back at North Pole. When I got there, they were already preparing their presents for Punzie. Oh no present! I forgot I'm so stupid! "Hey Jack! what's your present for Rapunzel?" Bunny asked he might have noticed I don't have any.

"It's a secret" I said "Well you better get ready." Bunny said sith a playful smile. I rolled my eyes and went to my room I made a necklace made of ice with a nowflake at the center but this isn't just any ordinary ice it won't melt as long as I'm alive. After I finished the necklace Merida was walking around panicking. "Hey ginger why are you so tensed?" I asked. She looked at me and ran towards me. "It's Rapunzel." she said with a very worried look.

"Why?! What happened?!" I asked trying not to panic as well. "She's not in her room, I looked everywhere but she's not here!" she exclaimed with a worried voice "Oh no! Where could she be?!" I asked. "I don't know!" Merida exclaimed. "Where's Rapunzel?" North asked together with the others. I was too worried to answer him. Merida was about to say something when we heard a voice we all wanted to hear "Pascal! Stop eating those!" It was Rapunzel!

She went in and saw us looking at her "Uh...hi?!" she said waving her hand. "Punzie you made us worry! Where were you?!" I asked embracing her. "Uh I was just picking flowers." she said. Flowers? there are no flowers here in this cold place.

"Flowers?" Merida asked. I pulled away and looked at Punzie "Where were you?" I asked in a serious tone. "Okay I borrowed two snowglobes and went back to the forest and I explored there for a while when I saw a field full of flowers so I picked some." she explained.

"You went out without telling us?! Punzie you know it's very dangerous!" I said raising my voice a little what was she thinking?! Going out on her own?! "I'm sorry okay I was just bored." she said.

I sighed "Alright but don't ever do that again you almost gave us a heart attack." I said.Surprisingly Punzie rolled her eyes "I'm eighteen years old I'm not a child!" she yelled we all gasped. When she did that her eyes turned gold then back to green.

She placed her hand over her mouth with her eyes wide in shock "I'm so sorry I never meant to yell." she said.Maybe she wasn't able to control herself so I forgot all about it "It's okay." I said.