I Hate Love story

Two days gone no replies till today. I was so happy. I thought everything is all right ...
I met my best friends yes i got 4 best friends. We got 5 girls in our groups including me 5 and yes we are together from our L.kg class this seems to be funny but we have completed 14+ years or our friendship. And as i met them i didn't told them everything as i knew if i shared those people will bash me out like anything(lol)..
The other day i got a msg from him
Varun- ################################################################( a msg full of abusive words)
Shocking yes it was....
Me- ??
Varun-teri maa ki################ r##################
mE-teri maa ki########### ( i forwaded his abusive words to him itself)
Varun- Ran##### samj me ata nai tuje kya, aise kaam krti he kyaa sbki banna chahti he kyaa??
me-stop abusing or else i will block uh
Varun- ye apne baap ko bolna tu. jo photo dali he facebook nikal R#### kahi ki.
Me-tu kon hota he muje bolne vala
Varun-teri######## passwrod de tera Facebook kaa muje, nai di naa yad rakh sb aakr boldunga tere ghar pr me
Me-(finally i was confirm that i have been trapped) i gave him my password..
Varun- itni chattin krti he sbse tu ########
and the conversation was full or abusement and the full day was of abusement( that made me sick).
Morning he texted me "babu kaha he",sorry kal klie kuch zyada boldia...
i didn't replied him till the noon so he started calling me and then i replied him "kya he ab"
......( in the conversation he was convincing me to meet him as after the last fight i didn't met him..)
This time i told my friends about him and all his stuffs. They directly said you are getting trapped leave him soon as you can.
But for me it was not really easy not because of feelings i just didn't got any feelings for me the thing was he always used to blackmail and tell me he will come to my parents and tell them everything..

After he was changing day by day i still was mad thinking he will not turn that worse. Till now only the bad things he was doing was abusing that one slap and the shit talks.
So even i decided to ask him for his passwords. I don't wanted to be fooled and if i asked him on the chats for his passwords he may give me but by deleting whatever he wanted to hide or else there won't be anything to be hidden so he won't delete. yes i was confused between he was loyal or not as per his sayings about his love towards me that made me pretty sure he won't cheat on me.
The next meet we met in park. We both sat on one of benches in the park. After few conversation i told him to give me his cell(i didn't asked him for passwords just for his cell phone).
Varun- kYu chahie mera phone??
me- bas aise hi... nai dekh skti me?
him- haq he tera dekhna girlfriend bolta hu tuje me..bt kyu achank bol rhi muje bata tu fir dunga..
Me- bas aise man kia aaj mangne kaa
......(he took more than 10 mintues to give me)..
Him- ye le dekhle shaq krne lagi ab mujpr na..
Me- as he gave .... i directly checked his Facebook.. ( i knew he never thought i will be directly opening his Facebook so he didn't logged out).
The other second he snatched his cell phone that it even hurted my finger
what the hell ?? why uh snatched your phone
him- ungli pakdne dia hath pakd rhi he. fb kya check krrhi bc...
Me- dude tune dia cell mera jo man krega vo me krungi...
him- jaa re nikal tere jaisa bohot aaye bohot gae bhi...
And this day i got a perfect idea about him as he is hiding many things yes many things...

I sat with him for more 1hour. I just stopped for asking his cell phone as i knew there has to be many things that will hurt me only (again i would like to write here not of feelings i will be hurted ) but yes i started to feel that i am getting used. I made myself calm. This time i made one promise to myself. Let this thing go to worse and worse and worse ever but i wont let myself be the part of his game. Am not a girl to be played. I may be a kiddish girl yes i easily get mess up with the things and the people too but i am not an easy girl to be played with. No matter what so i wont let anybody to use me.

Soon within 2/3 meets i got what he was actually up to what he wanted from me and yes he wanted to just have fun with me yes yes and yes he wanted sex . How did i come to know about this...(Remember this paragraph i will tell to uh come to this again *_* )
In between those 2/3 meets as i met him again. Asked for his cell phone in a very polite way and that made him to give me and seriously he gave me with out deleting me any thing . That gave me a feeling of seriousness towards this relationship as he wanted too. This time i checked his whatsapp first. No more chats to be seen only chats of few groups with all shitty group names and of course chatting with his bestfriends and the second turn i checked his contacts on whatsapp trust me there were 500+ contact's and it included mostly all of females not only girls but yeah ladies too where ladies name were saved as bhabi 1 bhabi 2 and bla bla bla. So many of contacts number but no chatting with any female.
The next step i checked his Facebook the first name i saw was "Sneha" ( i wont relate her name to any other name coz i fucking hate this Bitch)
As i was about to open the chats between them again he snatched his cell. In front of me he deleted all those chats between him and her. As he pressed the delete button he started making me feel as if nothing he did wrong and told me those chats doesn't matter that was all only i was doing time pass. If i read those chats that will made me upset and will make me think more. He won in convincing me as he thought but there was nothing like that.
As i was leaving for home he again started making me felt as if i felt too bad for the chats he deleted. I told him its okay! and i left.
The same day as he knew that he did wrong by deleting he was loving me more so his so love words will make me forget what he did. Seriously i acted as if i forget everything and i acted only i just took an advantage for forgiving him. I told him to give me his passwords right now without going offline and he gave me after giving me he went offline i knew he will rush to delete everything. I too rushed to checkout but sadly i was late.

I than took the advantage of this situation. When i got nothing in his i'd i decided to change his passwords and i will keeping his id for at least one day and yes it was difficult for me to convenience him. But i was so much like yes i wanted to come out through his relationship i needed to do this .
As i told him about his id he soon planned to meet me day after tomorrow. As i took his id within 20min got 2/3 replies as haa, kal batati hu, nai acha nai laga.
With this i understood he almost deleted everything.

By this i started my doubting section. And by doing a detective job i came to know she Sneha stays next to Varun's house strange but yeah she was his neighbor. This made me realise there are many things going between them. So i made a fake id and thought to use this fake account then i sent her the request with a small msg
Me- hey! how do you know Varun
Sneha- who r uh??
Me- i am ###### and am dating Varun
Sneha- ***Blocked**
Me- WTF! i mean y she did that. Blocked dfaq.
Trust me i felt like shit. Soon i got a msg from Varun
Varun- tune sneha ko msg kyu ki??
Me-tuje kaise pata chala??
Varun- Vo mere class me thi pehele or achi friend he. she knows you are my girlfriend so she told me about your msgs.
Me- okay!
I believed him his words for the first time.

Later as the days were going things were changing. He lied many things even i caught his lies at times but i guess that was not of any use. I mean what that sorry means if you are going to repeat your mistake again and again.
First Thing i was very scared of his anger as when ever we met in to a fight or i said something against him. He used to hit yes and his hits right against my checks used to make me like okay so am gonna faint or else. Males are very strong in hitting and hurting females.
One day I got a msg on Facebook from sneha as
Sneha- tum kaise janti ho varun ko (how do you know varun)
Me- babe i am dating him. And met him on a blind date.
Sneha- tum juth bol rhi ho na( you are lieing to me naa)
Me- y will i lie??
Sneha- usne mujse kaha ki tum muje jealous krne klie ye sb keh rahi ho.( he told me you just trying to make me jealous)
Me- lol me tumhe jealous feel kislie karau?? (for what i will make uh feel that)
Sneha- bye

After these chatting varun thought again i was the one to text her. And then major fights.

After fighting on chats he told me meet me the right next day. I started getting feelings things are going very wrong. The next morning i met him then we went to a beach where before even i could say anything he slapped me so tight that just bursted me in to tears. he started abusing in a very rough language seriously i have never talked to anyone till today. He didn't allowed me to speak. If i even was trying to speak he would rather push me away. Once he pushed me that made me fall on the ground despite of picking me up he kicked me where i was laying on the ground and crying he continued slapping me. As he was just trying to prove himself right he ain't cheating on me. He can never cheat to any girl . In fact he told me to call that girl in front of me and he will clear everything. After getting calm he came to me by saying sorry for hitting you so bad. I felt really bad that you are doubting on your boyfriend who is so real to you. i just can't tell you how much i love you and can never think of any other girls. Between these things he caught my finger bleeding all of sudden he became so caring i mean wow before sometime he was hitting me abusing me and all sudden hmmm.
As i reached home with a terrific face and a bleeding finger. Mom she started interviewing me what happened?? why you are crying?? and more more questions. i just told her i fall on the station by missing one of the stairs. She didn't believed but i didn't gave any other reason as i was stuck to the only
reason i gave. Mom applied a tumeric paste to my wound.
The same day he texted with a caring msg as if he care so much as he didn't did anything wrong.

I got up as I was laying on my bed the other way i was making my wounds relax and so ignoring the pain apart. I tied my ponytail folded my blanket picked up my phone as i before read his msg and replied him yes I am fine :). Within 2 minutes i got his reply again as Em sorry baby my anger I couldn't handle myself and seriously i want to marry you so how can i cheat to the person i wanna marry. You just thinking too much. And by this i ended the conversation by replying okay! i want to rest now.
i layed back to my bed and holded my cushion so tight just to release some bad things from my mind. Yes may be he is right I am just thinking much and that's bad for me and too for this relationship. Soon Sneha's chapter was over. As he promised me he will never chat with that girl.