I Hope This Will Work

Start from the beginning

He entered his tongue into my mouth with me not even trying to fight him, I just let him in, making his tongue move with mine.

But now he pushed me off of his lap, making me lay down on the couch, on my back.

I was a little caught off guard, but not until Tris got on top of me with a very suductive smirk on his face.

He kept his eyes on mine, causing him to bite his lower lip making me sexually aroused now.

Lowering himself down to my ear, and wispering so softly into it, "You didn't actually thought that I was going to let you top and tease me like that?" I felt his hot breath hitting against my ear, sending shivers down my back.

I looked at him shaking my head, making him smile.

"Good." saying that before planting his lips back mine.

I just laid back, enjoying this moment. Letting him do whatever and making me go crazy inside still.

Getting lower, he was getting near my neck and then digged his teeth into my skin, causing me to grip my boyfriend's hair and him leaving a mark on my neck when he was done.

Then he just looked down at me, taking off his shirt.

He looks so sexy, as always and I'm glad I get to call him mine.

Attacking me with kisses, he lifted up my shirt and started sucking on my skin.

While he was doing that, I was certainly enjoying what he was doing to me but then I thought of something that I couldn't help but notice.

The way I looked at Tristan right now, is the same way that James looks at Connor and still they aren't together.

Which I don't understand why because they totally belong together and deserve eachother.

If only they knew that.

I need a plan, and I think I know just the way to do it.

I forgot what I was in the middle of doing, making me snap out of my thoughts, seeing a Tristan still sucking at my skin.

"Tris st-top." I push him off me softly, making me go out of breath while doing so.

"Bear, is everything okay?" he was concerned I could tell because he was looking deep into my eyes.

"Yeah, it's just James and Connor." I play my finger in Tris's hair, and he let his head fall back.

"Didn't we just talked about them?"

"Yes." I agreed.

"And what did I say?"

"That they deserve to be happy together." I repeated what my significant other had told me already.

"And what did you say?" lifting up his brow as if he was saying, really?

"That it took you a while to ask me to be your boyfriend, yeah I know." I playfully roll my eyes to try and make me seem like I'm annoyed.

"Exactly." Tristan used my own words against me, which made me suprised that he was able to do that.

"Well played Evans. But that is why I refuse to just let us sit here while we watch James and Connor get more clueless as fuck, not to mention being afraid to admit their feelings for eachother." I complained because I am becoming impatient with these two.

"But what are we going to do then?"

"Don't worry, Brad has a plan." I smirked a little, leaving a little peck on his cheek.

"Get your shirt. You have James and I have Con." I got off of Tristan and began my way upstairs to my room.

"Wait, what?" Tristan questioned from behind, following me.

"You will see, it's all part of the plan." I was now walking hurriedly up the stairs.

"Ugh, god. Okay." Tristan groaned, before turning silent and following me into my room.

I hope this will work.

*
Okay so hiii. I'm alive...but highschool that I really fucking hate is being a bitch. Seriously yesterday was the first ever fucking time I got detention, and all thanks to my "helper". I hate that bitch.

I srsly just want to change schools and I keep telling my parents that, it's my decision.

But anywayyy, has in been a year since I published "Remember Me?" ? Like wtf... and it already has 1.13k reads right...I need to check! But OMYFUCKINGGOD you have no idea how much that means to me! I love you guys and thank you for reading that crappy book I wrote xx

I just hope you will like this book just as much xx So, what do you think is Brad's plan? You think it will work? We shall see ;)

Guys please comment, vote, and share bec it would mean alot xx thanks guys! Loveeee youuuu! ♡