Riley

"I'm glad you invited Caitlin and Cisco," Iris tells Barry.

"They're cool right?" I ask with pride.

"They saved both of your lives. That makes them the coolest people I've ever met," Iris states. Then she turns to me, "and I'm glad you invited Elias!"

I smile, "well he wanted to meet the people who saved my life, and he wanted to see you again."

Iris squeals, "he wanted to see me?! I can't breathe."

"Iris chill, he's just some guy," Barry rolls his eyes. What is with him?

Iris didn't pay attention and raises her shot glass, "to friends, old and new." Barry and I raise our glasses as well, and before you ask! Yes, I am aware that I can't get drunk, I tired the day I found out about my powers. We down our tequila shot, and I look at Barry. I chuckle, he hasn't found out about the alcohol thing. Iris scrunches her face, "Ooh. I'm up. Wish me luck."

Barry leans towards me and whispers, "what is happening? I don't feel a thing!" Before I could answer, Barry orders five more tequila shots and leads me towards Caitlin and  Cisco. "Guys, I have  problem."

"We all do when guys like them exist," Cisco states as he points to Elias and Eddie.

"Yeah, they're hot," Caitlin admits, forgetting I'm here.

"Well, my date is," I state as i wave at him.

"I mean geneticlly speaking. Because I'm a geneticist, of course. Oh my god, do i sound like Felicity?" Caitlin blushes.

"I'm not talking about Eddie or Elias, I'm talking about this," Barry states as he gestures to the five tequila shots and then takes the shots while using his super speed. "I can't feel anything."

"Yeah, that's usually what happens when you drink too much," Cisco laughs.

I chuckle, making all of them look at me, "you seriously don't know?" They wait for me to continue, "it's our hypermotablism. At the rate that it's going, we can't get drunk."

"How do you know this?" Cisco asks.

"Same way I know that i have to eat about ten thousand calories a day," I shrug as I take a sip of my water.

"Wait, how did you know that?" Barry asks.

"The first time I fainted I realized, since my healing and speed has gone up, that my metabolism has gotten faster," I explain. "Oh, and I tried to get really drunk after we stopped Mardon."

"I need a sample," Caitlin states as she digs through her bag.

Cisco puts his glass down, "I'll get more shots."

"I swear I had a Vacutainer in here," Caitlin says as she searches her bag.

"Wait, you carry a blood-collection kit in your purse?" Barry asks in shock.

"You have your hobbies," Caitlin defends.

"Yeah, but they don't involve taking people's blood," I state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Still nothing?" Cisco asks Barry after he took his twelfth shot.

"I told you, we can't get drunk," I argue.

"She's right," Barry defends, "I can't get drunk. I'm only twenty-five, and my drinking days are over."

"Oh shut it, I'm twenty-four," I state.

Elias walks up to us, "come on Allen, you're up." Barry sighs and grabs the darts.

Eddie's phone starts buzzing, "There's a bombing on Eighth and Pass." Barry and I look at each other and no as if knowing what we were thinking. Eddie kisses Iris, "I got to go, babe."

"Okay," Iris says.

"Sorry guys," Eddie apologizes.

"I've got an early shift at Jitter," Iris states as she grabs her stuff. "We'll catch up tomorrow."

Caitlin fake yawns and says, "I'm beat."

"It's getting late anyway," Barry say as I get out of my chair, "so I'm just gonna......."

"Yeah, I'm going to head home. Bye, babe," I kiss Elias's cheek.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride?" Elias asks.

I shake my head, "no, no. I'll just walk with Cisco and Caitlin."

"Okay, goodnight," Elias pecks me on the lips before I follow Barry towards the back.

Barry and I, normally, ran out of the building, heading towards the bombing. After we left the building, Barry and I super speed to get into our suits and to where the bombing is. As we stop in front of the building we see a window cleaner about to fall to his death.

"Help! Somebody!" the window cleaner begs, not aware we are under him.

"Guys," Barry calls to Cisco and Caitlin through the com, "there's a window washer, and he's going to fall."

"And guys, I suggest you hurry!" I yell into the com.

"Don't try and catch him." Cisco states the obviously. "You don't have super-strength."

"Well, is there a bed store near here?" Barry asks stupidly, "What if I get mattresses and stack them?"

"Barry, this isn't a Road Runner cartoon," I state.

"Help! Help!" the window cleaner screams louder.

"Okay, um...you help the window cleaner and I'll try to get the bomber," I command.

"No, you help the window washer!" Barry tries sounding in charge.

"Barry! We don't have time! Plus I have more experience with bombs!" I yell before I speed into the building.

"O-okay, how fast would I need to go to run up a building?" Barry asks Caitlin and Cisco.

"How far up do you need to go?" Cisco asks.

"Hurry! Somebody!" I faintly hear through Barry's com.

"Uh, I don't know, fifty meters give or take," Barry says as I search the buildings for bombs.

"Thirty-two point fifty-seven...." Cisco calculates.

"Guys, hurry," Barry demands.

"Okay Barry, just run really fast and you'll be fine. But you need to maintain velocity on the way down or...." Caitlin trails off knowing the or.

"Or what?" Barry asks.

"Splat," Caitlin answers.

"Great," Barry says sarcastically.

"All right...." Barry breathes out.

"Streak hurry, I can't find the bombs or the bomber!" I yell making sure I say the name Iris gave him incase someone was near by.

"Here it goes," Barry sighs and stays silent for a while.

"Barry?" Caitlin asks as we hear Barry's breathing.

"Come on, I need you here," I beg as I scan the floors again.

Barry super speeds in, "find anything?"

I shake my head, "there's no trace of anything, or anyone, Looks like they already left."

~~~~~~~~~~~

We got a bomber on our hands!! Thank you guys for reading this chapter and I'm sorry the chapter took a bit longer than usual chapter. My laptop wasn't working and I had to get it fixed.

Until next time! This is C.C. over and out!