Riley

I walk up to Elias's hospital bed and tears start forming in my eyes. I whisper, "I am so sorry."

"Sorry for kissing the Flash? Or, for geting my ass handed to by the Flash?" Elias asks as he tries to find the most comfortable spot on the bed.

I sniff, "Both."

"When did you even meet the Flash?"

Please don't make me lie!

"H-he saved me awhile back from um....from a robber," I lie as a tear rolls down my face.

"You're lying again," Elias states. "Where did you really meet the Flash?"

I sigh, "I can't tell you. I want to, but I can't."

"Can't or won't?" Elias snaps.

"I really can't," I explain as more tears roll down my face. "Please understand. He kissed me, it meant nothing."

"If it meant nothing, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because....I was scared on how you'd react, but I promise you. It'll never happen again," I state as I kneel next to his hospital bed.

"Oh, I don't care if you do," Elias growls. "Because we're done."

I freeze, "W-what?"

"How can I be in a relationship with someone who I can't trust?" Elias asks.

"No, baby, please," I beg as I hold in a sob. "Don't leave me."

"Then tell how you met the Flash," Elias orders.

"I'll do anything, but that, please," I plead as I whimper.

"Get out," Elias demands. I stay kneeling, praying he changes his mind. "I said, GET OUT!!! NOW!"

I stand up and walk out of the room, that's it. I super speed into my apartment and I start sobbing, so loud I think the people on the top floor can hear me, "WHY ME?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I know this is a really short chapter, but I don't think anything can follow up that. The next chapter will be about the Flash team taking a visit to the Arrow team.

This is C.C. over and out.