Barry

I stare at the Central City map we have in the cortex when Cisco walks in with the tablet, "I figured out a way to track Captain Cold."

"You gotta stop naming these guys," Caitlin states.

"Barry," Dr. Wells makes me turn around to face the team, and Felicity and Riley. "Listen to him."

"How?" I ask flatly and bored.

"The cold gun is powered by an engine-control unit. A micro-computer that regulates air to fuel ratio, so the sub-cooled fluid in the chambers don't overflow and--"

"Explode," Felicity interrupts.

Cisco turns to her and points, "right. This ECU was receiving update wirelessly from my tablet. If I boost the signal using Central City's network and send a false update, we'll a ping back and then--"

"We can locate Snart," Dr. Wells states. What is it with people interrupting people?

I sigh, "how long will it take?"

"Uh..." Cisco thinks for a minute, "first, I have to hack into the City's network, co thirty minutes, maybe."

Felicity runs to a computer, "I can do it in less than one. When it comes to hacking, I'm the fastest woman alive." Felicity cracks her knuckles, "ah, that was not as badass as I pictured." Riley let out a small chuckle. Felicity starts typing furiously, "alright, I'm in."

"Are you kidding?" Caitlin asks in shock.

"There's the Felicity I know and love," Riley repeats Felicity's words from yesterday.

Cisco hovers over another computer and starts typing, "alright, I'm sending the updates. We're connected."

"Network is triangulating the location," Felicity states.

"We got him. He's heading west on Nelson toward the train station," Caitlin notifies me.

"If he's leaving, it appears Mr. Snart may have gotten what he came for," Dr. Wells states.

"Alright," Riley sighs, "here goes nothing." She uses her super speed to out on the suit we made for her a couple weeks ago. Everyone gave a confused look, "I'm done hiding."

"Okay then," I say still not quite sure what was happening. I use my super speed to change, when I get back I turn off my comm.

"Oh, you turned your ear piece off. How are we going to talk to each other?" Cisco asks.

"I don't feel like talking. Feel free to talk to Riley, she's gonna need it." I state still sour about the fact she keeps quitting and rejoining.

I super speed out without looking back, or even waiting for Riley. I run straight to where they told me he was. I enter the train cart with Riley right behind me.

"There's no where to run," I declare confidently.

Snart aims the cold gun at us, "I didn't see you before. Or you." Gesturing to Riley. "Your moms know you're  out past your bed time?"

"If you wanted to get away, you should've taken something faster then a train," Riley states in a 'duh' tone.

"That's if I wanted to get away," Leonard say making my smile drop. "I've seen your weakness, well the boy's weakness. At the armored car, then at the museum. See while you two are busy saving everybody, I'll be saving myself." Snart shoots at the floor freezing a pair of wheels.

"You help get everyone off the train. I got this," Riley commands.

"No way," I protest.

"I've had more experience in combat, now just go!" Riley yells as she runs after Snart.

I did as I was told, in seconds everyone is on safe ground, away from the train. I turn around and see Riley and Snart fighting until Snart looks like he's had enough and shoots her stomach.

"No!" I yells my lungs out.

I run to Snart to take him on, but Riley was right, I don't have any experience in fighting. Snart shoots my back next to an unconscious Riley.

"Pretty fast, kid. But not fast enough. Thank you," Snart thanks.

"F-for what?" I barely ask.

"You forced me to up my game. Not only with this gun, but with how I think about my job. It's been educational." Snart states.

"Drop it," I hear Cisco demand while he's holding....a vacuum cleaner? "This is a prototype cold gun, four times the size, four times the power."

Snart turns back to me, "I was wondering who you were talking to."

"Hey," Cisco calls, "unless you want a taste of your own medicine, I'd back the hell up from the two of them."

Snart's gun is still pointed at me, "you're hands are shaking. You've never killed anyone."

"There's a first time for everything, Captain Cold." Really Cisco? "I will shoot you."

Snart sighs, "you win, kid, and unconscious kid." He lifts the gun away from us, "I'll see you around."

Snart starts walking off, "Hey, leave the diamond."

Snart keeps walking, "don't push your luck."

Cisco puts down the vacuum cleaner, "couldn't shoot him if I wanted too. This is actually the S.T--"

"S.T.A.R. Labs vacuum cleaner. I know," I interrupt. Huh, I guess interrupting is apart of being on the team.

Cisco nods, "with a lot of L.E.Ds."    

Felicity goes up to Riley and tries to pick her up. "Cisco...a little help please."

"Oh! Right," Cisco says as he helps Felicity pick up Riley.

Caitlin comes to my side and breaks the ice wrapped around me, "we'll get you warm."

I look up at Cisco, "thank you." Cisco grabs my hand and we both shake with a smile on our face.

But then cisco moved to much and Riley collapses on me, "Sorry!" Cisco apologizes as him and Felicity pick her up again, "boy she's heavier than I thought."

"Don't want Riley hearing you," Felicity states, "one time a Roy said the same thing when riley tripped and he caught her, let's just say he got a tiny--major concussion."

Who even is this Roy? Is he Riley's boyfriends?

"Don't worry, they're just friends," Felicity reads my mind.

"Let's get her in the van and to S.T.A.R. Labs," Caitlin states.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley gasps for air as she wakes up, "what happened?"

"Snart hit you with his cold gun and fro some reason, it spread all over your chest. Your body couldn't handle it, luckily your blood vessels didn't freeze over," Caitlin states.

"You were amazing out there," I gush.

Riley tries to sit up, but fails, "all I did was throw a few punches and then passed out."

"You did so much more than that," I stare intently at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm getting major Biley feels right now!! Lets hope neither of them ruin it!

This is C.C. over and out!