Shirou scoffed.  "And why not bring about eternal world peace or make everybody immortal?  My powers can do much, but it has its limits."

"You realize that magic doesn't exist?" Lantern said.

"You know some people get annoyed when people mock their abilities?" Shirou replied.

"Where are you from?" Batman asked, still suspicious.

"None of your business," Shirou said.  

As Batman grumbled, Lantern said, "Wow.  Someone forgot to take their true blood tonight."

"He's not a vampire," Shirou said.  "They have much more personality."

"Seriously," Green Lantern said a bit shocked that Shirou knows vampires.  "I thought with the darkness, the vanishing, then the, what, super strength?"

"No," Batman and Shirou said at the same time.

"His skill set is impressive though," Shirou said, thinking of how he handled himself against the monster.

"Can you fly?" Lantern asked.

"In a plane," Batman replied.

"Wait," Lantern said, coming to a conclusion.  "You're not just some guy in a bat costume, are you?"

Batman just turned around and gave a knowing smirk.

Alright, I like him, Shirou thought.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Lantern said.  Batman remained silent.  "What?  Nobody asked you to prom, so now you dress as a bat and prowl around your parents' basement?"

"He doesn't have parents," Shirou said.  He had gotten the information from analyzing Batman's tools and outfit, revealing his true name and reasons why he became what he is.

Batman stopped.  He then slammed Shirou into a nearby wall.  "What do you know?" he demanded.

Shirou did what he learned when Rin interrogated him.  He just smirked, pushed Batman away, and kept walking.  He then lifted his hand, revealing Green Lantern's ring.

"Allow me to explain," Shirou asked.

"Huh?" Green Lantern said, his outfit disappearing, revealing a fighter jet outfit.

"Trace On," Shirou chanted.  Instantly, the information of the ring came into Shirou's mind.

"A Green Lantern Power Ring," he said out loud.  "Created by the Guardians of the Galaxy to act as the ultimate weapons for their servants, the Green Lantern Corps.  It uses the Will aspect of the Emotional Spectrum to power it, allowing it to use the user's mental will to create hard light constructs and other useful things.  Because the Will aspect of the Emotional Spectrum is green, the power ring's creations are green.  This ring formerly belonged to a Lantern named Abin Sur, who died and gave his ring to one Hal Jordan."

The others were in shock at this information.  It was Green Lantern who broke the silence.  Once again, Shirou was thrown against the wall.

"How the fuck do you know that!" Jordan shouted.

Shirou rolled his eyes and pushed Hal back.  "It's my favorite magic," Shirou replied.  "Tracing."

"Tracing?" Batman asked, suspiciously.

"Basically, I scan an object completely and recreate it.  I do this so flawlessly that I can see and recreate an objects history.  That's how I already know your little secret identities."

"Dangerous ability," Batman observed, glaring at the magus.

"Thanks," Shirou said, walking again.  He then threw back the ring.  "Thanks for the toy.  Won't use it, though."

"You won't take it again," Lantern growled.

"Unless I want to," Shirou replied.

"Is it wrong that I want to beat this guy to a pulp," Lantern complained to Batman.

Batman shrugged.  "I like him."

Lantern scoffed.  "You would."

Suddenly, Shirou stopped.  Waving for them to stop too, he pointed towards the monster, who was setting up some sort of machine.  The heroes got closer, but before they could attack, Batman stopped them.

"Not so fast," he ordered.  "We need more info."

"Oh crap," Lantern said, "that's a bomb and he just armed it."

"Lantern, wait!" Batman yelled.

"That idiot!" Shirou shouted.  Shirou's Revelation skill flared, letting Shirou sense the danger.  He quickly activated his magic circuits, ready to make his move.

"For Darkseid," the creature rasped.  Then it exploded in a large explosion.  Shirou summoned a chain that wrapped around Lantern.  He and Batman pulled him back.

"Rho Aias!" Shirou shouted.  A flower shaped shield formed, shielding him and his allies from the blast.  The shield fell, allowing the heroes to advance.

"Darkseid.  "What's that a band?" Lantern asked, curious.

"Some kind of death cry," Batman observed.  "It wanted to take us with it.  All to protect this."

"I'm on it," Lantern said.  "Ring, scan this."

Shirou rolled his eyes.  "Please.  Trace On."

The two began scanning the device, Shirou seemed to be having trouble.  There seemed to be some energy protecting the device from his scans.  After Lantern's scans failed, Shirou let the others converse before finally ending his scan.

"That's impossible," Lantern said.  "The ring knows what the Guardians know and the Guardians know everything."

"It's hard to read," Shirou said.  "There's seems to be an energy protecting it from my spell.  The energy's weird.  Like a mix between divine and demonic auras.  Some strange hybrid of the two.  All I can get from it is that it's some kind of alien computer.  It has a secondary function, but I can't get what."

"Alien," Lantern said.  "Like the guy in Metropolis."

"You do realize that alien is a broad term," Shirou deadpanned.  "Isn't what you just said a bit racist.  I thought you were a space cop?"

Batman chose to ignore the magus's last statement.  "Superman."

"First," Lantern said.  "Shut up, Knight.  Second, Batman, you've met him?"

"No," Batman admitted.  "But I've researched him.  His power levels are-"

"Not going to be a problem for me," Green Lantern said, arrogantly.

"You do realize that arrogance like that gets you killed, right?" Shirou said.  "Anyways, I heard Superman has a bit of a weakness to magic, so I should be able to take him down."

Batman turned back towards the box.  "We'll see."

And with that, the heroes plotted their next move.

So I bet you can guess what's next.  A battle between Green Lantern, Batman, Superman, and the newly christened, Blood Knight.  How do you like the name.  It's from one of my other Fate Stay Night Superhero fics.

Ambush Bug: I love it!

Ahh!!!  How'd you get here?

(Sweatdrops)  Ambush Bug: I'm Ambush Bug.  I teleport.

Why are you in my room.

Ambush Bug:  It's my duty to break the fourth wall and talk to the viewers.  So- Agh!!!

(I smash him with a giant flyswatter.)

Sorry about that folks.  Hope you like the chapter.  Please comment and vote.  Bye!