Analysis

Hi, everyone!  After people began asking, I'm bringing back this story.  Please, someone comment!  I really want to see what people think of my stories.

So, I'm thinking of making this chapter a 3rd P.O.V. to include the thoughts of the other heroes.

3rd P.O.V.

The heroes were staring at the bright lights of the helicopters.  While they were distracted, the monster behind them got up and spewed fire.  Batman was the first to notice it.

"Move!" he yelled, tackling Green Lantern out of the way.  Shirou dodged the flames, nimbly.

The monster rushed forward, and jumped off the building.  It sprouted wings and flew towards the helicopters, which got out of the way just in time.

"Take your toys and go home," Batman said to the two, using a grappling hook to cling onto it.  Green Lantern chased after them, leaving Shirou back on the roof.

Damn it, Shirou thought.  Do I have anything that I can use to help me fly?

Shirou jumped from building to building, struggling to keep up to them.  As he was chasing the others, he was also thinking of ways to get around more easily in a stealthy fashion.  He searched his Unlimited Blade Works, the Thaumaturgy Foundations, and even the Gate of Babylon.  Shirou determined a few options of stealthy flight: Gilgamesh's levitation Noble Phantasm and Medea's magical flight.  He decided with the latter.  While Shirou sometimes loathed Medea, he hates Gilgamesh much more.  When he jumped off the next building, he enacted Medea's magical flight spell, flying off after them.

Green Lantern had tried multiple times to try to slow it down.  The monster suddenly blew fire at Lantern, who was unprepared for the attack.

"Argos," Shirou chanted, using Medea's High-Speed Divine Words.  A barrier surrounded Lantern, protecting him from the fire.

"Thanks," Lantern said, relieved.

"Don't mention it," Shirou said.  "He's getting away!"

The two flew after them, watching Batman struggle to stop the monster.  Their flight ended with the monster slamming Batman into a building.  It was about to strike, when Green Lantern created a clamp, which held the creature's wings together.  Shirou then projected Kanshou, and sliced the monster's wings off.  It landed on the ground, destroying a car.  The three heroes came down, but find that it had disappeared.

"So what's this thing doing in Gotham?" Lantern asked.

"Witnesses spotted this thing trying to plant some kind of bomb downtown," Batman replied.  "When the cops confronted it, it spewed fire from its mouth."

The heroes jumped into the sewer, as it was the only place the monster could have gone.

"Yeah, I noticed," Lantern said.  "But fire's no problem for me.  As I was saying, Green Lantern can do anything."  He said the last thing while doing a stupid pose.

"Except shut up, apparently," Shirou deadpanned.

"Hey, newbie, go to hell," Green Lantern said.  "Who are you anyway?"

"Name's Blood Knight," Shirou said, thinking of a random name.  "I'm new."

"I've never heard of you," Batman said.  "What exactly are you, anyways.  Your powers seem to be similar to Lantern's, but you seem to have more combat experience."

"I'm a magus, I mean magician," Shirou said.  "I can do magic."

"If you're some sort of wizard, then why don't you wave your wand, go bibbidi-bobbidi-boo, and catch that monster already?" Lantern asked, mockingly.