I walked up to this tall building in awe, it was huge. I walked in not really knowing what to expect, all I know is that it's on the 10th floor. I signed in at the desk, got a pass and walk to the elevator. I'm so nervous, but I have to stay positive. I walk on the elevator and it was about to close when someone yelled for me to hold it. It was a woman.

A very beautiful woman; she smelled good too, but all of that left my head when she got on the elevator and didn't thank me for holding it. Rude, but from what I can tell she was older than me and very high maintenance.
______________
Alivia

"Hey can you hold the elevator!" I yelled at the girl I just seen get on. She did and I got on and pushed the buttons for the 15th floor.

I felt her looking at me, so I turned and seen her mean mugging me. I returned the look and turned back around. I don't have time to have a staring contest with this young ass girl. She's probably here to be someone's assistant or some shit, but I really don't care. She's pretty and all, but that attitude ain't going to get here anywhere.

She got off the elevator and I got a better look at her. She had a nice body, but I can tell that her little business suit was cheap...she was filling it out though.

"Good morning Dr. James." My office manager said as I walked on my floor.

"Good morning Maria, what's on the agenda for today?" I asked walking to my office while she followed.

"You only have 5 appointments and a meeting at one." She said showing me my appointment list.

"Ok, lets get started." I said sitting at my desk.

I was twenty minutes into my first appointment when my assistant came in and said that it was a disturbance on the 10th floor. I asked her what was going on and she said some girl was upset about something and they requested my help. I went down there to see what was going on.

"Don't fucking touch me!" She yelled waving a pair of scissors around. It was the girl from earlier, she seem terrified.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Sweetie look at me." I was walking closer to her trying to get her to calm down. I was trying to make her feel like we're the only ones in the room.

"What's going on? What's wrong?" I asked reaching for the scissors. She was so scared, I could see so much hurt in her eyes.

"No, No, No No not again" she whispered. She wouldn't look at me. Everyone around us kept whispering to each other, irritating her even more. Then Security came up about to grab her, but I stopped them.

" I need everyone to back up! I got it." I yelled, they backed up and I started talking to her again.

"Hey look at me, what's your name?" I asked in a calm voice so she could mimic my behavior. I needed her to calm down.

"Jada, its Jada" she said looking around.

"No look at me, give me the scissors Jada." I said with my hands on them. She seemed to be suffering from PTSD. "No one is going to hurt you, Ok?" I said trying to reassure her.

"Don't let him get me. Please don't let him get me." She whispered to me while handing me the scissors.

"I won't I promise." I said while grabbing her before she fell. We sat on the floor and she was crying in my arms, she was shaking. What happened in here to set her off like this?