Chapter 57: A Bride's Power/Triplets

He suppressed his flustered emotions and confirmed Kazane's situation. Although she looks somewhat unwell, there aren't any conspicuous external wounds. From top to bottom, even her flat chest, looked the same as Kohaku. She looks as if she was sleeping, but on the other hand, Kotone and Suzune were still regressing into infants.
"What kind of situation is this?" Taiyou pondered.

「What Happened? 」
「A traffic accident」
「A traffic accident? 」
「Yeah, a car ignored the traffic light...and as she tried to avoid it, she slipped...and hit her head. 」
「...Eh? 」
「Since then, she has been...unconscious. 」
「I wouldn't call something like this a traffic accident...or would you? 」

Taiyou tilted his neck and imagined the scene. In the instance of listening to Shirokiyami's explanation, he imagined the worst, but in reality, it was a story-like event. Nevertheless, he was relieved it wasn't a large accident.
Taiyou let Kotone and Suzune down and placed them in front of Kazane. Because the two sisters didn't notice Kazane's situation and had decided to cling to Taiyou, he lead their gazes and made the sisters' hands touch.
At the moment they touched hands, the two older sisters started to cling to their unconscious younger sister. "Such a thing is expected" The understanding feeling was growing in Taiyou's chest.

「Leaving that... aside」
Shirokiyami came to talk with Taiyou, interrupting any time for deep thought. With her eyes facing forward, Taiyou was startled. To the default emotionless girl, it was rare to see her eyes fill with rage.

「When I brought her back to.... The apartment.....you weren't there」
「Ah」

「Were you trying to... escape...In the middle of the night? 」
「No no no, why would I think of escaping? 」

「You...owe me money」
「...Ah」

Being told that, The compensation for breaking her katana, and there is also her part of the reward for the request I gave her. Either way to a student like Taiyou, it is an outrageous amount of money, but at the same time, he is also convinced that it is a fair amount for the things she did for him. That's why he won't deny having this huge debt to her.
After all he left the mansion without telling her and escaped during the night, so it wasn't unreasonable for her to think that he was trying to run away.

「Sorry」

「If you understand then...then I guess I don't need to call my illegal loan shark.... friend」
「Please don't bring up such a scary person! I'm really sorry, it's just that I recently moved」
「...So, you won't try to...escape? 」

「I swear that it's not like that」
「I see」

Shirokiyami quietly nodded. The rage in her eyes steadily lessened.
It seems like she accepted his words.

「Then, you will pay... the debt? 」
「When I become successful in life, then I will surely pay」

He said the same words that he had said before. There is no way he could pay that eight digit debt right now.

「I...understand」

With that, she seemed to have understood. "If she was calmer, she would have known that it was a given" thought Taiyou.

「Leaving that aside, let's move. I want to settle Kazane down"

Taiyou said that, picked up three clinging sisters in his arms, and with Shirokiyami, headed in the direction of "Taiyou Castle"

In the Hayakawa sisters' room of Taiyou Castle. In the incomplete room with barely any furniture, while still tightly hugging each other, the girls slept. With Kazane, who experienced an accident, in the middle, Kotone and Suzune were on her left and right side, clinging to her. After Taiyou confirmed the situation and left the room, Kohaku was waiting there.