Chapter 26: An Extremely Absurd Fight

The amount of times in which Taiyou had met Sakura was so little that it could be counted with his five fingers, furthermore the duration of time in which they spent together is to the extent of putting some hot water into a Cup Ramen and waiting for it to fully cook. He had not really known her for a very long time, however Taiyou felt that he had a connection with her to a certain degree.

She was not this kind of blunt/snappish woman, at the very least, she was usually a lot more composed/calm.

That was the reason he was looking forward to conversing with her, however, she was like a completely different person, it couldn't be helped that he held a bit of doubt and disappointment.

「Taiyou-chan, Taiyou-chan〜」

Seeing the hesitation in Taiyou's eyes, Hera gently whispers quietly into his ears.

「It's not the time to be thinking such things desuyo〜. First of all we need to solve the problem with the girl's 〜」

「......I suppose so」

Taiyou rearranged his thoughts and mutters in a whisper that could barely be heard. After that he one again faced Sakura's direction, and continues to point out his demands.

「I'll ask one more time, the girls.......The Hayakawa triplets, I want you to stop pursuing them as some kind of research object」

「I refuse」

She flatly and straight forwardly declined.

「Then allow me rephrase my question, Who should I talk to......No, who has the authority to negate the decision? Who is the person in charge? 」

「It is I」

「.........In that case, what is it that I have to do to convince you? 」

「......」

Sakura was silent and did not answer. Taiyou couldn't really say for sure if what she said was the truth, but, he understood that she was the one in charge of the operations.

「Shirokiyami」

「I understand」

When Taiyou calls out her name, she advances a step towards them, and she takes her fighting stance with the sword she pulled out of her skirt.

The sword is sheathed and put back into its scabbard, her body is inclined forward and she takes on a position that Taiyou has seen previously.

It was the Iai technique, this was the word that came into his head as he saw her stance.

「I never expected, that you would become our enemy」

「I am.......A pro, as long as someone, pays」

「It's my mistake to have discontinued the contract, however」

As she said this, (Click), she clicked her fingers together.

When she did, as if acting to her click, the black clothed men around her all took out their weapons one after another.

Just like that, it would seem that various firearms were pointed at us.

Rifles, Guns, Sub-machine-guns, Shot guns, Military Assault Rifles, Large scale machine guns (fixed type), even a rocket launcher was taken out.

「Aren't you exaggerating the situation a little?!」

Taiyou let out a vigorous retort that made his voice crack, however, Sakura had a blank expression on her face.

「『Shirokiyami』is our opponent........Shoot」