Chapter 9: Let's Go With Muscle

At the Park in the Evening: Taiyou was sitting on a wooden bench. Hera's face suddenly popped out, from inside the vinyl convenience store bag that was beside him. (Note: wild Pikachu detected!)

「Pass me the next apple」

Gushiyaa! (Sound effect of apple being crushed)

「Steel canned coffee」 (It is steel this is not a typo, he's just that strong :P)

Meri, Baki Baki! (*rip rip*, *snap, crush*)

「Champion Magazine」

BiriBiriBiri! (*rip, rip, rip*)

Hera passes to him the items inside his convenience store bag one by one, at times he would crush the contents and at other times he would rip it into pieces.

Fruits are squished, metallic cans are crushed, and although it was a minor amount of experience points, he even started ripping out the bestselling manga magazines without a shred of mercy.

He looked upon the mountainous of remains from his excessive destruction and Taiyou became very astonished.

「What a terrifying amount of power....」

「Yes〜, as expected of my Taiyou-chan〜」

「Don't tell me, is this......」

「Yes, of course〜, it's because Taiyou-chan's strength/power has increased〜」

「As I thought.......So this is what 30 strength feels like」

Taiyou opened both his hands, and whilst gazing at his palms, he opened and closed them. The appearance of his hands did not change in the slightest but, hidden inside was a crazy amount of power that was exceeding anything a mere high school student could exert.

「I really didn't believe that by leveling I could grow stronger in real life」

「Muka! 」 (note: Pout)

Hera jumped out of the plastic bag and was huffy/angry.

「Taiyou-chan, you didn't believe in my words? 」

「Well, I was half convinced & half dubious. I mean.....All that I have been doing up till now was stacking up some Jenga blocks and making them fall, digging up holes and burying them, and turning over my 1 yen coin from heads to tails........Those kinds of ridiculous things you know? Normally people wouldn't think that they would get an increase in abilities just from doing those mediocre tasks right? 」

「Even so, Taiyou-chan is a meanie〜. You need to believe in me more〜, that way I can help you more often, kay〜」

「Where did a goddess like you come from.......Even if I don't want to, It has gone to the point where I can't not believe in you」(basically he's saying he believes in her... the double negatives strikes again)

Taiyou stood up from the bench, and he approached a tree that was planted within the park. It was a tree big enough for a fully grown man to wrap his arms around it.

Taiyou was thinking of applying a small amount of power to the trunk of the tree with his hand. When he did this, the tips of his fingers sunk into the tree and made an indentation/holes that was distinctly apparent on the tree.

He wanted to try out something he once saw in a manga. He looked at the hand print he saw on the tree, and suddenly Taiyou became very excited/thrilled.

He loved raising levels in games, that's why when Hera appeared in front of him he was able to obtain the feeling of being able to play games in real life. However, if levelling up in real life literally/actually increase his real life abilities then it was a whole new ballpark that he had to consider.