Chapter 25 |Wedding Bells Pt 2🔔|

Cassie's POV

The photos were amazing. We had a sneak peek at some of them and they were awesome. We're going to have them printed to hang on the walls of our house. But right now we are having the time of our life's, music blasting, people dancing and overall everyone is having a great night. "Okay! From the notes that I have from the bride, she said that there are going to be a couple of live performances.. we have, the groom himself and his best mate, also named Jack, the brides brother, Cameron, Shawn Mendes, Sammy Wilk, Nate Maloley and Aaron Carpenter" the host said.

"First up we have Jack and Jack give the around of applause!" We all clapped as Jack and JJ made their way up to a little stage and began to sing 'California' from their EP Calibraska. Cam sung his single 'She Bad', Shawn's singing and oldie 'Imagination', Sammy is singing 'Throw signs' from his album Ready For War, Nate singing 'My Driver' from his album Maloski and last but not least Aaron is singing 'She Know What She Doin'.

I'm just a Midwest kid dreamin' California
One way ticket cause I had to show you
Flow so sick, make you catch pneumonia
I'm never goin' home, n-n-never goin' home
No way, no way
Never goin' home, n-n-never goin' home
No way, no way
Never goin' home, n-n-never goin' home
No way...

*****

Late nights, no dress code
She stay fly like jets go
Don't have no reasons, ain't got no M.O.
See her lifestyle stay bankrolled
But she work like it ain't though
Yeah, she might get ratchet
But she know, she bad though...

*****

In my dreams you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there—who knows?
Maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time.
Or is that just me and my imagination?...

*****

The way she roll that Bob Marley
Got me come in a hot pursuit
She got a smoking hot body
Just to complement her attitude...

*****

Everything I do is raw like my papers (like my papers)
So high find me with the skyscraper (so high)
Back in school I was another trouble maker
Sippin' on the purp rockin' gold no laker (nah)
Got it butin' feelin' real tight bad bitch rollin' up
That's a real sight...

*****

She know what she doin'
Look at how she move it
I told her 'I can love you right'
She's asking me to prove it
I told her I'm the truest baby
Don't be stuck on stupid...

----------------------------------------

"Would the Bride and Groom please come to the dance floor and have their first dance as husband and wife"

Jack and i got up from our seats and walked out to the dance floor. I wrap my arms around Jack's neck and his rests his hands softly on my waist. "You look stunning tonight princess" Jack smiled "And you look handsome babe" i smiled back. I place my head on his chest listening to his steady heart beat. After our first dance as husband and wife Jack and I sat back down at our table. "Come dance with me beautiful" Cam smiled taking my hand "Ugh I just sat down" I whine "Get your ass up and stop being a baby" he said jokingly, I roll my eyes playfully and get up from my seat again.

Another slow song started to play so I put my arms back around Cam's next and he set his hands on my waist just like Jack did before "Your like the best brother ever" I smiled "And why is that" he smiled back "Because you love your family.. most brothers and sisters would be arguing and fighting with each other and you compliment everyone even if we look like bags of slob" I shrug my shoulders "Well you definitely don't look like slob you look stunning" he replied back "Thanks Cam" I say softly "Scarlett is very lucky to have you" I added.

----------------------------------------------

I am drunk.

So drunk that I can't even walk properly.

Pretty much all the boys and their girlfriends are drunk except for all our parents and Cameron.

But right now the wedding is over and it's around 2 in the morning and we are all still at the reception, all of our parents cleaning up the place. "STASSIE!" I screamed, she turned towards me with a wide smile "COME DANCE WITH ME!" I added "OKAY!" She yelled back. Why were we screaming? I don't fucking know.. the music wasn't on, it was silent. Stassie and I walked over to the dance floor and danced in silence looking like complete idiots, soon everyone else joined in.

"Is it hot in here?!" I say "CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS! But that song on... it goes "it's getting cold? In there? Something like that" I giggle. He looked at me and chuckles then walked over to the DJ booth and plays that song I was telling him about. "WHOOOOOO!" I cheer and take my veil off, swinging it around and throwing it in the air, my shoes were next and last but not least my dress. "Mum! The kids!" Cameron yelled, my mum and Cam took the kids out of the room just in time for my to reveal my black lacy thong and strapless bra. Wolf whistles were heard from every direction, a pair of familiar hands were placed on my shoulders turning me around to face them.

It was Jack.

"You look fucking sexy" he smirks and kisses me pushing me against the table. "Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah! I don't think the same thing should happen again" Jacks mum exclaimed trying to pull us apart but fails so she gets David to help here. "Wait for your honeymoon" David says sternly but Jack and I just giggle and laugh. "Come on sweetheart.. let's get you back in your dress" mum says picking up my dress from the floor "Okie Dokie!" I giggled, after I put my dress on it was time for all of us to go. Since I can't comprehend anything or anyone I thank them all for coming to my wedding and the worst part is that I kissed all the guys and there girlfriends on the lips of course.

"Thank you for coming!"

Kissed Sammy.

"Thank you for coming!"

Kissed Mahogany.

"Thank you For coming!"

Kissed Shawn.

"Thank you for coming!"

Kissed Stassie.

"Thank you for coming!"

Kissed Emma (Aaron's girlfriend)

"Thank you for coming!"

Kissed JJ

"Thank you for coming!"

And lastly I kissed Jack.

"Umm... I think that's enough for one night" mum said "ohh this is so going on YouTube" Cameron laughed "YouTube?! HONEY! IM ALREADY FUCKING QUEEN FAMOUS IN YOUTUBE" I scream flicking my hair behind me and walk outside and got into the limo.