Chapter 22

Cassie's POV

*2 Months Later*

(5 Months Pregnant)

"I can't believe you Jack" I whisper to myself, shaking my head. I'm standing here with JJ and Dallas by my side, watching Jack being put into handcuffs. "It's going to be okay Cass.. I'm sure he didn't mean to do what he did, but I'm sure everything is going to be fine" JJ reassured me as I nod, sighing. Jack, JJ, Dallas and I are in the airport waiting for our flight to Europe for their European tour so we decided to walk around and we came across this little shop with clothes and souvenirs, and we went in.

Jack saw a sweatshirt that he liked so he picked it up and went to pay for it but he forgot. JJ even said to the manager that he would pay even more than the sweatshirt was worth but he still wanted Jack to go to jail. The police then came over and talked to Jack, it was a long process. Jack was telling them about the whole process. The police then handcuffed him and put him in the cop car and they drove off to the police station and right about now we are waiting for an Uber to take us to the station. "The Uber could drive a little more fucking faster!" I grit my teeth.

"Breath Cass... just breath, the hormones are probably getting the best of you" JJ says. I breath in and out and rub my big stomach. Once the Uber came JJ and i got in and told the driver that we wanted to go to the police station. He looked weirded out but we just ignored it. "You guys murdered someone?" the driver asked, JJ and i exchanged looks, "Uhh no.. our friend also my boyfriend is there" i replied "Ohh so he murdered someone" he smiled "NO! He- ugh you know what just forget about it and just drive" JJ said annoyed. We finally got to the station and we walked inside.

"Hi we're here to bail someone out" JJ says to the very intimating officer "Who?" This women did not want to be here "Jack Gilinsky.." JJ replied "We currently have him in a holding cell then we are taking him in for questioning and that takes a very long process so you guys have to wait a while" the officer stared blankly at us. JJ and I both sighed and we walked outside "Wanna just wait outside here?" JJ asked I then nodded "What happened to Daddy?" Dallas asked.

How the hell am I supposed to explain to a 2 year old that their dad might be going to jail "Oh.. daddy is just visiting.. his.. friends" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as to what I had just said.

1 hour

4 hours

8 hours

---------------------------------

We have been waiting here for 8 hours straight. "How long till we can bail my boyfriend out?" I say gripping the counter making my knuckles turn white. I was very annoyed and angry. "Oh yeah, His been ready for around 30 minutes now" she shrugged her shoulders and lead us to Jack. He was still in this 'Holding Cell' that he was in 8 hours ago. But the scary thing was that there was other muscly and scary men with him. Jack smiled as he saw me, Dallas and JJ and ran up to us as soon as the door opened.

"Hey baby!.. Buddy! Hey J!" Jack hugged us all and we all went back to the front desk to Bail Jack out. Once everything was done we left the place to go back to the airport to fly to Europe. "Hey.. this time let's just go straight on the plane" JJ suggested "Agreed!" Jack and I said in unison.

*Skip Plane Flight*

"We are here Copenhagen!" Jack yelled as soon as he got off the plane which resulted in the fans screaming even louder. Of course the guys took photos with the fans then we went to the car and fans were banging on the windows and chasing us down the street. Once we were at the hotel we went up to the room, setting our bags down. "Move out of the way! Pregnant women with a small bladder coming through!" I exclaimed running to the bathroom.

After I finished doing my business I washed my hands and joined Jack on the bed. He was on his phone.. well both boys were on their phones. "Hey baby.." he smiled and rubs my stomach, I peck his lips and look up at him "don't you guys have an interview soon?" I ask "Crap!" JJ and Jack said in unison, they both jump off of the bed change their clothes. From sweatpants to jeans and Sweatshirts to t-shirts. "Starbucks on the way back?" I asked "Your not coming?" JJ asked I shook my head no, Jack fake pouts "I'll come with you guys next interview, but.. Starbucks?" I ask again "For sure baby" Jack smiled and they both left.

As the boys were gone I looked at wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses and venues. Jack and I have decided to do the wedding when the baby is born. "What about this one mummy?" Dallas pointed to a wedding dress that was straight with lots of lace detailing and sleeves which was beautiful "That's beautiful sweetheart! I actually like it!" I exclaimed. Dallas and I looked for more dresses until Jack and JJ came back. "A white mocha frap for my fiancé" Jack smirked handing it over to me "Thank you so much!" I smile.

"How was the interview?" I asked "Good! The first question was about what gender the baby is but G said that we'll know next month" JJ nods then they go on and ramble about the rest of the interview, it truly is adorable seeing them this excited. It truly is.