Chapter 20

Cassie's POV

*2 Years Later*

"Give it up for the class of 2016!" Principal Harris announced everyone stood up cheering and clapping, you could hear all the boys cheering for Matt and I but mostly Jack and Cam. You guessed right! I graduated. Beside me was Matt, his smile was as big as mine while holding our diplomas. "Now before we all go back to our seats can we please have Miss Dallas stay up here" I turn towards Matt and gave him a confused look, he just smiled and nodded.

I walk back to the middle of the stage and stand there confused until Jack comes up on stage and holds my hands.

"Cassie, I fell in love with you the day I saw you. You complete me in every way. I want to share every moment of my life with you, I will take care of you and I will never make you cry. I promise to never leave you alone when your sad and I promise to be with you for life. Now I know we're still so young but Cassandra Dallas, Will you marry me?"

My hand flung up to my mouth with my eyes filling up with tears as Jack got down on one knee and opened a ring box. I nod my head smiling wildly "Yes baby! Yes I'll marry you!" I exclaimed, he slips the ring on my finger "she said yes!" Jack yelled making the Cheering and clapping even louder. Jack turns back to me and kisses me, lifting me up in the air. "Jack babe.. I'm pregnant.." I smiled "wait what?.. pregnant? When did u find out?!" He questioned slowly.

"Only yesterday, I was still planning on how to tell you but now seemed like a perfect time" I say still smiling like an idiot. All Jack did was kiss me again and hug me very tightly. "MUMMY!" Someone exclaimed, tugging at my graduation gown. I pull away to see our 2 year old Dallas. That's right! He's 2 now. I pick Dallas up and place him on my hip. Jack walks away for a second over to Matt and comes back with a bunch of flowers and gives them to me "Come on guys! Let's go back to our place!" Jack smiled.

Jack and I got our house around 2 months after homecoming, which was just over 3 years ago. We ended up getting the very first house we came across, it has the basement with the recording booth for him and JJ and a big pool at the back. Once we got back to our place we all got into the pool, blast music through the big speakers in the backyard and just celebrating that Matt and I graduated. "Gather up people! We are playing truth or dare!" JJ exclaimed "Dallas baby, go inside and play with grandma and grandpa Gilinsky" I say since I don't want him to see anything that his not supposed to see.

We all got into a circle in the pool and it started off with Aaron and now we're up to Jack "Babe! Truth or dare?" He asked "I'm not a pussy in like Nash, JJ and Aaron.. Dare" I smirk "Feisty.. I love it" he winked "Okay! I dare you to get a nose piercing" Jack added "uh truth?" I back out "nope.. nope.. I thought you weren't a pussy.. come on! We are all going to be there with you" Jack says "Alright! Let's go and get a piercing!" I exclaimed getting out of the pool. Everyone cheered getting out of the pool with me and walked towards the front door. "Where are you heading now?" Mum asked "to get my nose pierced" I smiled confidently "Ohh! I wanna come!" Aaliyah, Mahogany, Molly and Laura said in unison.

Once we got to the tattoo and piercing place we all walked through the door and I already regret saying yes to the dare. "Hi how can I help you?" A man said, he had piercings and tattoos all over his body. "I'm here to get a nose piercing" I said "Normal or septum?" He asked "Septum.." I smile.

*****

It hurt like a bitch

It hurt like a bitch. Poor Jack, his hand is probably broken by now. "Damn babe.. i haven't felt that pain in my hand since Dallas was born" he joked making us all laugh "But don't worry that pain will come back in the next 9 months" i say and everyone stops in their tracks "Wait what?" Taylor asked clearly confused as well as the others "Oh yeah... well i'm pregnant" i say slowly. They all brake into 'congratulations' and hug me before we all get back into the car and drive back home.