Chapter 19

I woke up staring at the ceiling. I tried to turn but it hurt so bad. Where was I?! I started to panic!! " HELP ME WHERE AM I?! I NEED TO GO!! HELP!!," I screamed. I heard tanner hopping over to me. " Hey don't worry :) I'm here and I'm not leaving ," He said smiling.

" What happened to me?!," I said worried. You were trying to do a backflip but you jumped to high and landed on your head," He said. " Will I be ok?!," I said.
"You got a bruised skull. It's nothing major and it can be treated.

-2 hours later -
The doctor came in with loads of pills and stuff I needed to take. They sat me up. My head started aching and I felt like I was going to throw up. Everything was spinning so fast! I heard Tanner talking. " Is this normal?!," He said worried.
" this is completely normal. She just needs a couple of minutes," the doctor said.

After 5 minutes of my head spinning they put me into a wheel chair and Tanner said thank you to the people but I couldn't even talk because I was about to throw up.

It started rising up " Tanner I'm going to throw up!!," I said.
I leaned over and I literally got everything out. " Are you ok?!," Tanner said worried.
" I'm fine just let's get home soon!!," I said.

H lifted me into the car and I started drifting off...

I was awaken by Tanner lifting me off my seat and into the wheel chair. We got in and he sat me down on the couch. Maverick, Caperin and Corey were all there.

They looked shocked and I wouldn't blame them! I look like a mess. Tanner poured a glass of water and help me drink the medicine.

He lay me down on the couch and I started falling asleep.

-2 hours later-
The tv was on and it was starting to get dark outside. " Hey the polar express is on! Do you want to watch it with us," He said excited.

" Ya sure :)," I said smiling. I burrowed into Tanners chest.
We were about like half way into the movie. The boy had found the girls ticket and he was looking for her on top of the train.

I got so into the movie. I looked so worried. Everyone laughed. Tanner turned his head to see me face. He laughed and leaned in. And his warm lips softly kissed mine.

Finally posted.. sorry :(

~Saoirse xx