Chapter 12

So Tanner is gone for a while.. something to do with his car so I decided this would be a perfect time to get out by myself. I haven't been places by myself a lot because with me and Tanner living together we go everywhere with each other. Not that I prefer to be alone it's just.. Have you every felt you just need a little time to yourself? Because sometimes I do!!

I got changed into a tight blue jumper and ripped shorts and some white vans!! WHAT ARE THOSE!!! ( sorry I had to 😂)

I jumped into my car. I turned up the music and screamed the lyrics! Damn it's nice to be alone in the car," I think to myself. I see a load of people looking at me with the expression " is there something wrong with you " sorta look. I just smiled.

I got some Starbucks and went to a shopping centre.. I'll tell you one thing!! Never let me in a shopping centre by myself again!!! I basically bought the whole place😂!! I checked my watch.. "WHAT I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 6 HOURS?!," I shout. My feet were aching and then I realised I parked so far away!!

I finally got to my car and went home. When I walked in I heard Tanner talking on the phone upstairs.
" Jake you don't understand I can't tell her because when I do..what will she think of me?," I hear him say from upstairs. I walk up and open the door.

"Tell me what?," I say.
"Rachel... I.. I.. I.."

A/N
HA!! I left you guys on a cliff hanger!! I hope your excited for the next time I update?
Does anyone really like this story because I don't really get any comments and I would love to hear your guys feedback!!

~ Saoirse xx