Chapter 7

I cried the first day. My phone has been going off like crazy.. All from Tanner..

I don't need to listen to what he has to say. I wonder how long he has been dating her for. Like he could just lie to me. My Mum knows but no one else I don't want to start drama. I'm getting a lot of comments about why I'm not posting but I need to just have one more day to take everything in. Ok actually scratch that. I jump up and change. I don't need to get sad over him. I start my vlog and go out.

Ok I know it sounds sad but I had fun by myself well me and my camera. It was nice to get out. It was about 10pm and I was getting up to leave. I decided to walk home. It was a mild evening and the sun was creeping down.

There was a boy crying on a bench I walk over to see if the person is ok. I realise it's Tanner and I start walking away quietly but he see's me. Great just great I think to myself. 'Rachel? RACHEL! Please hear me out! Let me just explain myself,' He says. One chance Tanner one chance.

" I was drunk I didn't know what was wrong with me and I just kissed her," He says.
But u see that's the thing Tanner," I say, you say u didn't mean it but while u were dancing with this girl and flirting with this girl did u stop and think about me once?! "No." And when you kissed her did u think about how I would feel. How it would effect me. "No." Exaclty I say, I don't want to get hurt again and I'm not taking another chance im sorry Tanner. I can't be afraid about everytime you go out that u will get drunk and meet a girl!

"I'm sorry Rachel," He says One more chance.

" I can't keep waiting for another mistake to happen," I say, tears everywhere.
I stand up and walk away.

Goodbye Tanner...

A/N
Ok that was long! What do u guys think of the drama?! I updated 3 times today!! I cant stop writing 😂
Drop a vote and comment!!!

Thanks for reading xx

~ Saoirse