Chapter 8

I sat up thinking about him all night. Did he mean what he said? " I think to myself. But he still did it! I got a message. I picked up my phone. It was from Tanner. I'm about to put down my phone but something catches my eye.

"I'm outside your house, please hear me out," the message says. I walked to the window slowly. I heard a boys sob. I tip toed down the stairs and went outside. Tanner was on my porch. "Rachel I love you, I have never felt this way about anyone before," He says. I walk up to the step and sit with him. "I know I don't deserve you, I wish I could turn that night around and change everything but I can't.

"I got into a fight with my friends and they left me, I got drunk and there was a girl across from me and...I..I ruined everything". He's now crying his heart out.

" Do you still have feelings for her ," I finally say.
"No none at all, I was so depressed that night," He says. That's no excuse to kiss another girl," I say furiously.
" I know," He says heartbroken. I stand and he does the same. I walk away slowly. "Rachel," He says. Yes? He moves closer and closer every time my heart pounded faster, we were so close I could feel his heart beating. His eyes lock on mine. " I'm sorry Rachel", He says. We stare at each other for a while. He leans in. His tender lips touch mine slightly.
"I'm sorry ," he says. I don't say anything. I just kiss him. I've missed him, the way he laughs, the way he smiles, the way he wakes up in the morning and his hair is all messy and his cute sleepy face. I love everything about Tanner. I hear a call.We stop. I have to go Tanner," I say. He smiles and walked away. I ran inside and pretended I was getting a glass of water.

"Rachel got to sleep ," My Mum says. "Sorry. I run upstairs.

Was this the right decision?

A/N
Hey guys!!

I know I have updated late well late for me but it might not be late for other people around the world.
What did u guys think of that ending!! Thanks for so much views and so much people have added my story to there library and shared it!! I didn't think I would do so well! You guys are amazing!!

~ Saoirse xx