Chapter 9

~ One Week Later ~
Things are a bit shaky between me and Tanner but we are trying. I keep getting that image of him kissing that girl and I feel sick.. I just wish things could be like they were before that night. Although we're fine the atmosphere between us is a bit weird.

We don't go for lunch together anymore and he's usually with Dylan. Are relationship is breaking slowly. There's nothing left. I don't know what to do anymore.

I know last week was great with the kiss I realised how much I needed him but I don't know what's wrong. Are text messages now just a simple Hey and that's it.

I heard a knock on my door. I was home alone. I went down and checked the window just in case it was someone I didn't know. It was Tanner. He looked worried. I opened the door and he walked straight in.

"I don't want things to be like this," He blurts out. "I need you Rachel you are my light and u guide me. You are my first love and after all of this ignoring each other I feel like we still have something.. like a spark. Please Rachel.

"I missed you and I don't want us to be like this anymore and I don't want you to leave me because without you I'm nothing.. I love you Tanner Fox," I say crying happy tears. " everyday is pain for me and I always end up crying in the end, why do I have to love you so much," I laugh.

"Your special to me Tanner and I need you, please can we stop ignoring each other and go back to the way it used to be," I say.

He smiles! Yes that's all I want

A/N
Hey Guys!
What do you guys think of this book? I don't think I'm the best at writing but I'm trying.

Comment and vote.... if you want.

~Saoirse xx