Chapter Fifteen ~Foregiven~

A/N: Fair warning. VERY SEXUAL IN THIS CHAPTER. I seriously. Almost past out because of it. So hope you enjoy it as much as I did. 

Liam... *licks lips*

K GET TO THE STORY. DONT MIND ME

Harry's Pov:

I cant even act normal, I just feel so horrible. I probably sound like a winny baby. I just wish I didnt. I would do anything, to go back and fix it.

I looked at every one sitting on the couch. They all seemed happy with themselves, so I decided to let them be. I sighed, louder than intended, and walked out of the livving room, making my way to the sets of stairs.

Alexis' Pov:

Watching Liam and Lexa laugh and talk, I smiled. They are so cute together. They didnt have a normal relation ship. They wernt like a normal couple. He loved her, protected her. Never letting anyone hurt her again. He is her hero. The pain she went through, he saved her.

I turned my head twards Harry seeing him blankly starring at me. He looked down slightly and then stood up, letting out a sigh. Im geussing lousder than expected.

I cant stand this. Being mad at Harry. It wasnt really his fault. He cant control what happened in my past. I stood up and began to follow Harry. I was stopped by a hand wrapping around my wrist. Turing I saw Liam and Lexa looking up at me. "Are you okay?" I nodded, and turned away. I didnt feel Liams hand move and I looked at him. "Im fine." I said, pulling away. I followed in Harry's tracks.

Getting to the top of the stairs I sighed, collection all my anger or sadness. I slowly gripped the handle and pulled the door open.

Harry's Pov:

I looked up from my hands and saw Alexis. I was shocked, to behonest. I thought she would never talk to me again. "Hey Harry." She mumbled, coming to sit across from me on the cot. "Hi." Was all I could get out before looking back at my hands. "I forgive you." She looked up and me at smiled. Notcing I smiled back at her. "Really?" I asked, running my hair through my curls. I love that she is forgiving me. I love her.

"Yeah. It wasnt your fault. Not at all." I smiled softly. With out me realzing it. Alexis grabbed my hand and wrapped it around her. She pressed her hand on my chest, making me lay down as she layed her head on my chest. He breathing slowed, as she hummed softly. I sighed, realizing she was asleep, after she grew silent. I took in a deep breath and did it. Poured my feelings out. "Alexis, I wont let anything or anyone hurt you. I will keep you safe. I..." I stopped for aminute. "I have loved you since I saw you. I thought you were amazingly pretty." I chuckled. "Great body."

Alexis' Pov:

I sat there. Keeping still. He thought I was sleeping. He was pouring out his feelings and I was just listening. I didnt want to move. Just wanted to hear all what he had to say. Gulping. I felet the feeling of falling for him.

Alexa's Pov:

After the show, I headed upstairs. I heard a deep groan from behind me. Liam was abviously following me and starring at my bum. "Liam?" I asked turning around, halfway up the stairs. "Hmm?" He asked, gazzing up my body. I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

When I got into our room, I closed the door behind me. I watched, from the coner of my eye, Liam sit down on the bed. I pulled open the drawer taking out my clothes for the day. I still havent gotten dressed, and I felt like I needed too. Taking out my white tank, a blue sweater, and blue skinnies, I layed them on the bed. I smiled at Liam, his eyes glistened up at me. Just as I was about to take off my shirt, I felt myself pressed up against the wall behind me. "Let me help you." He slipped his large hands under my shirt, slipping it off. He tossed it to the side, and pressed his lips against the skin of my neck. I moaned as he grazed over the soft spot. He smirked against my skin and began to suck on it slowly. I turned my head to the side to give him more space. He let a small moan as he slowly stuck his hand down my pajama pants. I let out a moan as he began to swirl his fingers on my swollen entrance. I gulped feeling chills send through my body. He chuckled using his other hand to turn my face twards him. Hie brown eyes were now filled with lust. He bit his bottom lip befoe he quickly pressed his lips against mine. He pulled away, bitting my lower lip. Pressing them back against mine as he gained entrance into my mouth. His tounge danced with mine and, without takeing his hand out, he pushed my harder against the wall. I moaned into the kiss, and Liam chuckled pulling back again. I moaned, looking down at his erection. His pants grew tight on him, I could tell.

He moaned as I uncotrollably pressed my hand against the bumb in his pants, gropeing it. I couldnt stop myself. I knew it gave him pleasure. Liam kept moaning as he brought his head down to kiss my neck, leading to my shoulder, then kissing my breast. I moaned as he licked along my collar bone. I didnt stop the gropeing. He moved my hand away, and looked me in the eyes. He smirked and pooled his pants at his feet. I groaned, seeing he wore no boxers. "Liam." I groaned, ready to ride him. He shook his head with a evil smirk and sat on the bed. "Comere. I want to show you somthing." I sat down on the bed, across from Liam. He smirked at me and wrapped his hand around his cock. he began to pump slowly, gaining speed. He moaned as he started to speak. "I think of you." He moaned again going faster. "How tight you are." Liam leand his head back slightly, tightening his grip. "Your feel.." He reached out to my cheast, gropeing it. He groaned as he let out the white load ontop of the sheets. "Liam-" Before I could finish, I had my lips against his. That made me want him even more. I felt him fondle with my bra as he flung it to the side. I moaned as he stuck his hand in my pants , causing the front of my to graze against his cock. He was moaning into the kiss as he quickly pulled down the slip off pants. He pushed me foreward, causing me to be on the bottom. He slipped off the pants and smirked at the black and pink thong. "Mm." He hummed as he kissed the inside of my thigh. I moaned at ever kiss and lick, even suck he gave. He grazed his teetch along my skin and pulled off the thong with his teeth. I watched as he licked his lips. "Mmm. You look so tasty." He moaned as he slid a finger along my now, swullen entrace.

He chuckled as he made me jump. Moving his head up and down, he began to lick along me. I moaned as he stuck his tougne in me, swirlling it around inside. I moaned feeling about ready to release. He chuckled softly knowing. "Not yet." He pulled himself away and came face to face. I felt him stride his cock along my entrace, causing me to moan again. He lined it up and slowly slipped in, he began to go faster. "I want to here my name." I widened my eyes, knowing Alexis and Harry were still home. "Liam-" I was cut off by his lips, he pulled away. "Scream it." He bucked his hips moving agressivly. I moaned arching my back. "Liam!" I moaned into a scream. He made his motion faster and he held my hips down. "Louder!" He groaned. I moaned loader, a supper scream. Laim smirked as he pulled out releaseing, on my stomach. I was at my point aswell. He ran two finger through it and held it up to my mouth. "Taste." He demanded. I opened my mouth as he slipped his fingers in. He letout a throaty moans as he moved his fingers around and pulled them out, putting them in his. "Mmm." He smirked and gave me a lustful look.