Chapter Seven ~Pasts.~

Alexa's Pov:

I layed on my bed starring at my celing. Ever since yesterday, I cant get my mind off Laim. His lips against mine. I wanted more. I craved more. I couldnt sttop it. My body just wanted to curl into his and keep as far away distnce from anyone. I just wanted it to be me and him. Togther forever. I shook my head and faceplamed myself again. "You are acting like a cliche chick again, Lexa. Snap out of it." I rolled to my side and looked down at the ground. I need to go for a walk. The prick wasnt home all day so I was free to roam. I raised my hand to my eyes and sighed. But I perked up rusihng to get my sunglasses. I was ready for the day. I rushed down the stair and ran up to the door. I was ready to get out of this place for awhile. I opened the door wide I ran out.

My body slamming into a taller one. I held up my arms, expecting the wrose. "Im sorry! I was just running to water the plants!" I yelled. I peeke through my hands to see a tall boy. His hair was quiffed slightly and he had arrows on his arm, that had its hand around the neck. I jumped up with excitment and hugged the figure. "Liam! What are you doing here?" I backed up cautiously. Liam smirked. "Im happy to see you too love." That accent It makes me melt. I giggled nervously and walked out closing the door behind me. "Lets walk. I was just leaving to do that." Liam nodded and smiled. I looked at him, seeing his smiled drop. "Lexa?" He asked, his tone was low. So worried. "Yeah?" I asked turning to him. "Is everything alright at home? That bruise," He nudge his head twards my jaw. "and..." He trailed off slightly. "You were screaming you were sorry. Making and excuse for going outside." He looked at me. His eyes were so worried. I could see it. He brown eye wernt normmal. I gave him a hug and smiled. "Liam. I appreciate you worrying. Im alright."

Liam pulled me away and pulled ove my sunglasses. He dropped them when he saw my eye. "Alexa. You are not fine! Tell me what is going on NOW!" He yelled. I looked to my left to see the neighbor stare. he was wattering his plants. "Liam. I cant." He turned around in anger and clenched his fisted. He wanted to punch somthing I could tell. He turned around, slgihtly callm. "Alexa. Please tell me whats going on. I love you. I have ever since I saw you. I look forward to seeing you every day. I want to keep you safe. Will you please tell me what is going on!" He was yelling at the end. I grabbed his hand and made him walk along. I want to tell him. I cant. I have to. But I cant. I swallowed with fear and turned back to him. "Can we go somewhere better than outside then?" Liam nodded crashing his lips into mine. Just what I wanted. I snaked my arms around his neck and smiled. "I'll tell you everything.." I mummbled as he pulled away. "I know where to go." He said kissing me again.

Alexis Pov:

I jumped off the couch going to my karate move. I was ready to pounce on the fucker who walked in here. I smiled and jumped when I saw Liam and Alexa walk in holding hands. I cheerd and Liam gave me a look. I sat back down and looked innocent. He mouthed me the words. "Not now." Alexa stoped and looked around Liam. "Liam. She can hear too." My eyes widened. She was serious. More serious than ever. I mean I've only know her fore a day but I was surprised. Liam nudged his head up the stairs.

Liam's Pov:

When we got to my room Alexa sat on my bed. I heard Alexis gasp. She had finally noticed her eye. Alexa let out a fake laugh and sighed. "My father... He umm. Six years ago. When I was ten. My mom died. She was pregnate. She died givving birth and so did that baby. My father blamed it on my from the rest of my life. He loves to get high and drunk. He beats me when he can." I gulped at her words. He beats her. I felt my head shatter into my stomache. She shouldnt be treated like that. She was too good for that. I turned to Alexis. She was in tears. I walked up to Lexa and kissed the center of her forehead. "I can protect you." She looked up at me with hope. "How?" I gave a small smile. "We run." Her jaw dropped but was happy. I could tell. "I don't know."

I piped up. "Since you told me. I should tell mine and Alexis, you should tell yours too." I slouched. The only ones who know are the other lads and us.

"May parents were like your father. Shit holes that can rott in hell. They sent me here to America and put me in a foster home. I knew I shouldnt have been there. I was too old for it. I met Alexis there. She was always alone. In the corner." I looked up at her and she seemed to be close to crying. "So one day, I realized we didnt need to be there anymore. I fanally walked up to her and made her a deal. We ran away from the shit hole and becames close. Like siblings." Alexis smiled and nodded. "That pretty much summed up mine. But I was heart broken. Thats why I alone in the corner. Boy are shit heads." I looked at her and rolled my eyes. She gave me a smirk. "Except for the four guys that live here."

Alexa was stunned It wasnt that epic but she was. She looked cute like this. Her mouth curled into a smile. "Ill do it." I looked at her confused. "Ill run away with you guys. But wait. There's four more that live here?" I smiled cheekly and nodded. "I cant wait till you meet them."

Harry's Pov:

I showed the officer my, 'ID' and he nodded me threw. I could Finally get on this godamn play out of this fucken country. I boarded putting my bag in the top area of the plane. I sat down in my seat and leaned back. I joulted up feeling my chair get kicked and I rolled my eyes. This will be a long plane ride.