Chapter 43

Hey people!!!!!
I know you guys are waiting for this chapter......
So here you go......
Enjoy reading....😊

____________________________________

Next day devils went back to the resort. Today there was a Puja before any wedding functions. So everybody were getting ready for the Puja. Arjun informed everyone about Manik & Nandini and they were happy for them.

FAB5, Navya, Arohi & Manik's parents reached the place.(Everyone knows about manan now) Everyone were talking. Avantika came towards Manik who was standing alone doing something on his phone.

Avantika- Manik....
Manik- Yes Aunty...
Avantika- Mujhe Arjun ne bataya tumhare aur nandini ke baare mein.
Manik- Aunty wo main....
Avantika- Don't worry yaha sabko ye baat pata hai...
Manik- Sabko means???
Avantika- Puri family ko...
Manik- What!!!
Avantika- Tumhe darne ki zaroorat nahi hai we all are so happy to see you both together.
Manik- Really???
Avantika- Really... And take care of her...
Manik- I will definitely..
Avantika- And manik one more thing.
Manik- Kya???
Avantika- Welcome to the family...

Manik was so overwhelmed by this. So he hugged her and said Thank you. In return Avantika just smiled. Just then Harish came there.

Harish- Arey jaldi chalo Puja start honewali hai.
Manik- Yaa....

And they all went there. As manik entered there he saw nandini and was lost in her. He was looking at her without blinking his eyes.

Nandini's outfit:-