Chapter 6

Guys in this chapter i m skipping some time....
Enjoy reading....☺

------------------------------------------------------
Fab5 landed in new york. Manik was having an unusual feeling after coming here. Fab5, navya, aryaman, arohi, shefali(friend of arohi & knows arjun also. Good by nature.) ,nyonika(chudail😤)
and soha(bloody witch😬) came with each other only on fab5's private jet.

Today there was the musical in NYC. In this musical face of NM was shown. So hustle bustle in people was there. FAB5 are also going there.

The musical is non other "Soulmates".( you guessed it right😎)

Here there was hustle bustle in the biggest auditorium of NYC where soulmates was held. Lots of media was there.

Everyone was moving here and there for last minute arrangements...

Evening:-

Fab5 came to the venue. Fans were going crazy for them. Then our hero came out from the limo looking hot as hell.

Manik's outfit

FAB5 goes inside the auditorium after posing for pictures for media

Inside green room nanz was nervous bcoz she knew that fab5 was here...
But her friends calm her down.

Now guys it's show time..
Host- Guys, it's time for the most awaited moment. Give a round applause for NM & Kabir Rathod..

After the performance the crowd was going crazy by seeing an amazing performance but but but our manik's face was like

Everyone's eyes popped out by seeing nandini in front of them after 5 years. They were surprised & shocked...

Then nandini went for the press conference.
And fab5 returned back to their hotel. After reaching the hotel manik without saying anything went to his room.

Manik's POV-
Today my star was in front of my eyes. After 5 years i m seeing her. She has changed a lot. In these 5 years i was not able to forget her. Now she is standing in front of my eyes..

POV ends

Manik slept thinking about nandini.

On the other hand after the press conference nandini was sitting in her room. Today she saw a glimpse of manik which was enough for remembering the memories of manan. But she knows tomorrow she has to face him & for that she has to be strong. Soon nandini also dozed off.

Next morning will bring new changes in their life or not we'll see in the next part.....

Kaisa tha????
Plz vote & comment....