Chapter 31

Guys thank you so much for the love & support.
Keep calm & love manan.
Enjoy reading....

------------------------------------------------------

As the sunrise, in a beautiful bedroom a girl was peacefully sleeping on her luxurious bed. The girl our Nandini Murty. As the sun rays peeped from the curtain disturbing the sleep of her sleep. She covered her face with the duvet & slept.

After 10 minutes, two boys came in her room without making any noise. They were karan & arjun. They looked at nandini then at each other & smiles evilly. Karan & Arjun moves towards her bed slowly. Both were standing on different ends of bed & looks at each other then at Nandini.

Karan- One.....
Arjun- Two.....
Karan- Three......

And both started tickling her due to which Nandini wake up & was laughing.

Nanz- Stop.... Ple..ase.. haha...

After sometime both stopped.

Karan- Wake up sleepy head.
Arjun- Get up fast...
Nanz- Good Morning duffers...
Arjun & Karan- Good Morning to you to Chotu...
Nanz- Aey don't call me chotu.
Arjun- Ok chotu.
Nanz- Now both of you are gone.

Arjun & Karan ran out from her room. Nandini ran behind them. Three of them were running here & there in the mansion. Due to their noise Avantika came out & saw her children happy which made her happy also.

(Harish calls Arjun romeo, Nanz butterfly.)

Three of them stopped & sat on the living room couch like this.
Avantika- Nandu baby go & get ready.
Nanz- Yup momzy...(nandini calls Avantika sometimes momzy & harish dadzu)