Chapter 40

As FAB5 went to India, Arohi stayed in New York to help Arjun's family for the wedding preparations. Kabir also left to India with Raj & Priya to make arrangements for the wedding there. Meher & Abeer also returned from their honeymoon.....

After one week:-

Nandini along with others came to India. Nandini's Chacha-Chachi was there to pick them up. Everyone greeted each other and left for the resort. At resort Nandini met Amms and Rishabh.

Then everybody retired to their respective rooms to take some rest. Nandini took a small nap. After sometime she woke up and got ready for the lunch.

On the other hand FAB5 and Navya also reached for the resort. They met Chacha-Chachi, Amms and Rishabh. Amms was angry with manik but manik convinced her that he will not break Nandini's heart again. Amms forgived him and also blessed him.

Manik met others but his eyes was searching for only one person that was Nandini. But she was no where to be seen. Cabir noticed this and came near Manik to tease him.

Cabir- Manik tu kisiko dhundh raha hai kya??
Manik- Nahi toh.
Cabir- Toh phir yaha waha kya dekh raha hai??
Manik- Wo main toh bas arrangements dekh raha. Nice arrangements hai na??
Cabir- Hmm... Nice arrangements.
Manik- See main wahi toh dekh raha tha.
Cabir- Waise nandini aaj orange mein bohot pretty lag rahi hai. Zara peeche mud ke toh dekh.

Manik turned around only to be left spellbound by the beauty in front of him.