"Soo Katie, sorry?" Ah Liam the worst at apologies.
"You know you guys are arseholes" I put my fork down and they all looked directly at me "I'm not 5 anymore"
"It's because we care about you K"
"Yeah well care a little less, I love you guys but I'm 18 in 5 da-" I stopped, suddenly feeling sick. I'm 18, it's our birthday, in 5 days "um excuse me, thanks for the food, I'll see you later" and with that I left three staring boys and went and locked myself in his room. We hadn't packed it up yet, me and mum couldn't bare it, the door has pretty much stayed closed since now and it's exactly how I remember it.
Snuggling under the blankets I pulled his pillows close to me, they still smelt exactly like him "I miss you Cam"

**
I heard mum come home around 10:30, as she had said, assuming I was asleep she didn't go in my room, well not from what I could hear, it's 8 and I'm still tucked up in Cameron's bed. Maybe if I stay in here the boys will think I'd left. Yeah good plan, I'll stay here.
And I didn't move, the boys came at 8:45 their usual time, I heard Jace walk into my room mumbling "she must've left" then Eli argued my bag was still on the ground, why are they so observational, in the end they concluded I'd most likely left early to skip, I didn't have intentions of skipping today, I just wanted time to myself. Once I knew the boys had left I crept out of Cameron's room into my own. Cleaning my face and teeth as well as doing my hair I looked semi presentable. Grabbing my black skinny jeans, a shirt and scarf, I slipped on my beaten up converse. It was 9:15, class started at 9, so I was late but oh well.
I ran to the kitchen to grab an apple when I saw mum, shit I thought she'd be at work "Katie what are you doing here still?
"I just didn't want to be bombarded with the boys so kinda hid so I could go to school on my own"
"Your late"
"I was leaving now"
"It's a 15 minute walk. I'll drive you"
"No mum, really it's fine, I'll just miss first period, better than rocking up late" she ended up agreeing and I ran out the house before she could change her mind. First period was English with all the boys, main reason I wasn't really feeling a car ride.
I arrived in the school just at the end of first period, I ran to my locker grabbing my art books practically running to the painting and drawing room, ah peace at last.
The class was little and relaxing, my second art, I did this and photography. Mrs Oliver was my teacher for both and probably my favourite teacher here for sure. "Hi Mrs Oliver"
"Hi sweetie, take a seat, we'll get started shortly"
It was a theory based class but the small amount of people kept it interesting. Once the bell had rung for recess everyone made a mad rush to the canteen.
"Katie, party this weekend girl" Samantha, an it chick said stopping me in the halls.
"Oh yeah, who's place?"
"You know Alex Reid, his at 8" hah what a coincidence
"I'll be there" she gave me a hug oddly and ran off to find her little posey.

**
"A party no. Not going, either are you" Jace argued
"When is it?" Liam asked
"Who's is it?"
I had waited till the night of the party to tell the boys, they knew there was a party, just not that I was planning on going. They get weird with parties unless it's a close friend and since Cameron died they haven't been to any that I know of.
"Alex Reid, in about two hours and I'm going regardless, just thought I'd see if my best friends wanted to come with me" they all groaned agreeing. I ran upstairs to start getting ready whilst they raided our pantry as usual saying they were already dressed.

I slipped on a denim skirt with a black crop letting my curly hair flow freely, I put on some simple make up and my brown straps sandals. I'm not a big dressy person and parties around here are pretty casual.

"Ready lets go" I yelled grabbing my phone running straight into Eli's chest.
"You look nice Katie"
"Thanks Eli"
"Go put a jacket on, your showing cleavage" Jace said with gritted teeth, nearly to none of my boobs were showing, just natural cleavage you can see with any singlet or crop. Flinging my hair around my shoulders covering my chest I mimicked for them to follow me. Jace mumbled profanities whilst Li and Eli told him to pull the stick out of his arse, which I agreed upon. Eli drove us claiming he wasn't drinking, which was hard to believe.
I could hear the music before we were even close. The one thing I remember about my brief visit to Alex's was his house was out not near many other houses, making a great party spot as he would receive no complaints from neighbours, they also have a huge lake, Liam tells me he went skinny dipping in there at a party last summer, typical.
"LETS PARTY" Liam squealed, yes squealed. He grabbed my hand pulling me towards the house but Jace pulled me back "your staying by my side" he said in a hushed tone, I simply poked my tongue out letting Liam pull me into the crowd of people.

"Katie I'm glad you came" Alex smiled giving me a hug "see I left a little mark" he smiled, I hit his chest noticing a faded mark on his neck "looks like I left one too" he chuckled shaking his head walking off.
"Drink" Liam shoved a bottle in my hand
"Drink" I nodded clunking our bottles together whilst we skulled. You see at parties, Cameron would always watch me, Eli and Jace would usually go off with the girls and me and Liam got filthy drunk in a very un-classy style. I guess Jace is trying to be Cameron tonight.

**

We had lost Eli, Jace was sitting outside with some guys and Liam and I were filthy drunk with 5 guys from the team currently stripping into our underwear near the lake "GERONIMO" Liam yelled running in with me following closely. After the others got in we all played stupid games whilst stumbling every now and then. The boys started to sook it was cold all but a boy named Caleb. I watched from the water as the put their clothes on stumbling off, Liam tripping twice.
"It is quite cold, come here" Caleb pulled my hips towards him "see warmer" he laughed. I looked at his face, it was glistening in the light of the night sky. Caleb was quite a good friend of Cameron's when he was on the team, I got to know him over the years. I seen his eyes look down at my lips then back to me, he squatted wrapping his hands around the back of my legs "jump" I jumped on to him wrapping my legs around his waist whilst his hands held me up.
"I'm gonna kiss you" he whispered leaning in, I slightly smirked at him letting him connect our lips. His mouth was soft, and the kiss was sweet, but I don't know it it was me or the alcohol, whichever it was, it wanted more. I dragged my fingers through his hair parting my mouth for him, slightly nipping at his lip.
"KATIE" I pulled back and we both looked towards the shore and there stood Jace with a fucking flashlight.
"Fuck" I slid off Calebs body "I kid you not Caleb, stay in the water till we are gone" he agreed knowing what Jace can be like. I ran out of the water wrapping my arms around me. I snatched the skirt from Jace slipping it on along with my crop top, he threw his hoodie at me which I pulled on. Grabbing my shoes i stood with them in my hand looking at Jace "we are going" he growled. I didn't even argue, Jace like this is something you don't mess with. Following him back to the house Eli and Liam were both near the car. I sent a dirty glare at Liam knowing he would've told Jace my whereabouts. All in the car and buckled up Jace huffed "what were you doing?" In all honesty I was still fairly drunk and wasn't trusting myself but Jace was getting more annoyed every second I wasn't speaking.

"Kissing a boy on the lips" Liam giggled from beside me making me giggle too.
"Shut up. Why?"
"Because, um, I don't know?"
"Jesus you drive me up the wall Katie" he sighed rubbing his face, Liam burped from beside me and we both burst out laughing again.

*******
Enjoy! Vote comment and share please xx