Chapter 8: Hot Chilli Peppers

ابدأ من البداية

" Babe is everything okay?" I smirked.

His eyes turned to me and his nostrils flared. He shook his head and swallowed the pasta causing his eyes to open widely before he coughed and fake smiled at Chloe, " This is delicious sweetie. Thank you but I think I'm going to save it for later." He pushed the container back.

" Okay Rami. I wanna play with Cassie." Chloe demanded.

Taking her jacket off, I kissed her forehead, " Go play with Cassie baby."

" Okay." She ran out of the office as I grabbed a seat on the couch.

Richard Daniels stood up and smiled at me, " Armani, I see you're doing great. We will talk about the deal another time.

He turned to look at me with a small smile. "You need to spend time with your fiancé. Work will never replace a beautiful woman." He waggled his finger towards Armani before walking out of the room.

The other two men followed him and the second the door was shut I burst out laughing, " Your face was priceless!!"

" You're an ass you know that right!!" Armani began chugging down bottles of water.

Getting up, I walked around the office - it was nice - and went to the windows, " Yeah I've been told so before." The view was amazing.

" So why'd you come over? You miss the view you got in the morning." He whispered into my ear.

I scoffed and turned my head only to realize he was really close, " Oh yeah I missed that two inch baby."

" Awh. Come on. You know it's bigger than that." His arms wrapped around my waist bringing me into his chest.

Pushing him away I patted his cheek, " I'd feel bad lying to you. Besides Chloe wanted to see you, not me!"

" I forgot to ask who is she to you?" Armani sat back on his chair.

Grabbing the revolving chair I spun around and simply said, " Chloe and Aiden are two beautiful orphans that came from a broken family, from what Marie had told me. They were found as infants and I automatically fell in love with them so I took care of them ever since."

" Wow." Was all he muttered.

I nodded, " Yeah so I've been taking care of them ever since. Well, until I left for L.A"

" You know you're not as bad as your dad said." He smiled at me.

Rolling my eyes, " You're right. I'm a million times worse." I smirked.

" Mr. Salvator the reporter is here." Cassie's voice boomed through the intercom.

Armani got up, grabbed me and sat me on his lap. " Let him in 5 minutes." He replied.