❁Prize Information (FOR WINNERS)❁

The prize/winner information may vary depending on the number submissions and the decision of the contest hosts.

**IF YOU ARE A WINNER AND ARE HERE TO ENTER THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FIRST OR THIRD PLACE PRIZE, READ WHAT YOU WON AND THEN INLINE COMMENT ON YOUR APPROPRIATE PRIZE SECTION.**

--------------------------------------------

First Place Prizes:

• receives a shoutout and permanent follow from both this account and my main account.

• winning work gets added to a temporary reading list for a month, and then transferred to a permanent one.

• (if applicable) this account votes on all your works and you select ONE of them for us to read and comment on.

-

Second Place Prizes:

• receives a shoutout and permanent follow from this account.

• winning work gets added to a temporary reading list for a month, and then transferred to a permanent one.

• (if applicable) this account votes on all your works.

-

Third Place Prizes:

• receives a shoutout from this account.

• winning work gets added to a temporary reading list for a month, and then transferred to a permanent one.

• (if applicable) you select ONE of your works for us to vote on.

-

Honorable Mentions Prizes:

• receives a shoutout from this account.

• winning work gets added to a permanent reading list.

-------------------------------------------

**REMEMBER: Our policy is that first and third place winners must inline comment their winning information here by 72 hours after their announced win or this section of their prizes will not be considered.**