Copyright

WE'VE SEEN THAT SOME CAMPAIGNS ARE COPYING OUR IDEAS AND OUR GRAPHICS. So they're all under copyright, we've been monitoring campaigns from the start especially smaller ones and we've seen that you lot are copying our FORMAT and the way we present things. So all of our work, ideas and anything we put in our books is under copyright anyone who copies will get reported.

The format is the biggest issue, it's OUR trade mark and we see other campaigns following us, we see you and watch you. We know that some of you copy which isn't cool.

ALSO, if you're a founder or admin of a campaign please don't comment on our page trying to suggest THAT CAMPAIGN. It's rude and DISRESPECTFUL if you want to show us another campaign, please go and PM us. Really some of you think you're smart, it's reeeallly annoying.

If I see that you're getting muted, don't bother coming on our page, you didn't respect us or our cause.

We said we didn't want HATE and some of you who are ignorant and rude, who try to push people down, when they want to support this campaign or say to us that black characters are represented or doesn't need representation. You'll be blocked.

Sorry, I'm just very angry.

The founder isn't in the mood and neither are the admins. We are sorry for the supporters who are seeing this crumble but unfortunately it has to happen. We will be commenting on ALL campaigns that have our ideas and reporting it (as I mentioned). It's really annoying when all of your hard work is copied, if there's no change or you deny these claims I will have to further it to wattpad to discuss the issue.

We're truly not in the mood, thank you.
Everything we do, we publish or post, our website or graphic, ideas is under copyright. If you don't understand this then you're reported.