Our Motto

"To Liberate Minds And Create Precious Black Characters

"To Liberate Minds And Create Precious Black Characters."

The motto was created because of your comments because our supporters are so open minded and realise the error of books. That is a lack of black characters within books which some of us don't even realise, whether it's wattpad to retail books this campaign is to liberate everyone and change the norm.

The norm should include diversity and this account is trying to expand the way black characters are described and written. Not only that this campaign wants to create precious black characters that can be easily described and loved. We don't want a black character to die so quickly because the author can't describe to the best or feel they can't, neither do we want black characters to be stereotyped.

We want them in all genres.

And if we have to create material that people can visit and gain inspiration to describe a beauty Nubian character without being judged. A black character shouldn't be put into a box, a black character has to be put the open and be in any genre they deserve (emotional, I know).

But we want change, we want to create precious black characters in all aspects of books that it becomes the norm. Not a surprise.