Chapter 20

Her daughter was Oksana I was shocked but I was happy too because I know her daughter. So, I don’t have to worry that i don’t know the person. I hugged them both and my mother went to the kitchen with Sophia and they were preparing the table. I sat down around the table with Oksana.

‘’You have a nice house’’ Oksana told me while she sat down on the chair ‘’Thank you. It’s weird that your mother is friend with my mum’’ I told her

‘’It is but I’m happy that you are the daughter…don’t get me wrong or anything’’ she told me ‘’it’s okay.’’ I replied.

Then when everything was done on the table we ate and we talked. After we washed dishes Oksana and I went upstairs and Jacob went to watch Disney channel on TV and Sophie and mum were talking and mum was showing her some pictures.

Conversation between Oksana and Becca:

‘’This is my room’’ I told Oksana while I opened the door.

‘’It’s nice and cozy’’ she told me looking around.

‘’Yeah it is and thanks’’ I told her.

‘’No problem’’ she replied.

We sat on the bed and I asked her ‘’so you are Louis’s cousin?’’

‘’Yeah, why?’’ she replied again.

‘’I thought that you are his girlfriend’’ I said.

‘’What? No! Why did you think that?’’ she told me.

‘’Because you were with the whole time and you know…’’ I told her.

‘’No!!! I’m his cousin and I was with him the whole because I came back from America and I’m dating someone’’ she said.

‘’Oh really? How was it? And let me guess, Niall?’’ I asked.

‘’It was GREAT! And how did you know?’’ she asked with a confident, love smile.

‘’I saw the way you looked at each other and from the park’’ I smiled back at her.

We talked about everything; we got to know each other better. She really likes Niall; everything that she said was about Niall or something that have to do with him. But I wasn’t bored or annoyed because you could see in her brown sparkly eyes that she really loves him. It was really getting late and for them to go. When they went Oksana told me that she is going to call me or text me to hang out another day. I changed into my pjs and went to bed, I was really exhausted. Before I knew it, my eyelids were being forced down and I couldn’t fight the sleep that was overcoming me.

~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~

The phone vibrated on my night sand indicating that I had a message. I rubbed my face with my hands and saw the message it was from Louis.

Hey love, I’ll pick you up at 7 tonight. Have a great day, see you soon Xxx

I smiled foolishly while reading the text and then I got up from bed and went to take a bath and eat some breakfast. When I was eating my breakfast I called Ali to tell her that I am going out with Louis today. She literally freaked out and I only could hear her scream and saying oh my god.

~~~4hrs later~~~

I was watching The Hunger Games on the TV and then I looked at the time and it was 6:15. I got up from the sofa and I fell on the floor because my right foot got stuck in the blankets that were covering me. I ran all the stairs and I opened the wardrobe and took out a black leggings and a long sweater. I took a quick shower and then I dried my hair and let it flow straight. My natural hair is straight so I don’t have to straightening it. I applied some eyeliner, mascara and lip-gloss to shine my pink lips. I grabbed my black bag and went downstairs. When I was arranging my bag I heard a knock on the door and went to open it and saw Louis with red jeans and white shirt. 

*

He smiled ‘’you look beautiful.’’

‘’So do you’’ I smiled back.

‘’Ready?’’ he asked.I nodded.

He started driving to god knows where. He wouldn’t tell me where we are going; he said it was a ‘surprise’. But I hate surprises and I begged for five minutes but then I gave up because he wasn’t going to tell me. Finally we are at the place; Louis opened the car door for me, awh! Gentleman.

I stepped out of the car and looked in front of me; we were at romantic, expensive restaurant. My mouth formed an ‘o’, everything was perfect with also a perfect view you can see the London perfectly from the balcony.

It was dark but with the candle lights and with the street lights you can see everything.‘’You like it?’’ he asked with his right hand around my waist.

‘’Yeah’’ I smiled softly at him.

Then a waiter came up to us and led us to our table and gave us the menu. We chose what we wanted and Louis raised his hand and the same waiter came.

‘’Good Evening, I’m Alex and I am going to be your waiter for tonight. May I take your order?’’ she asked politely taking out a waitress pad to write our orders on it.

She noted what we ordered and nodded and went by taking the menus with her.

We talked and asked lots of questions to each other and got to know each other a lot better. And I learned new things about him and he learned about me. We ate in silent and looking at view; after we ate we went for a short walk. Louis took my hand and entwined it with his and I smiled.

He stooped walking at he looked at me with his grey eyes looking directly at mine. ‘’I like you Becca’’ my heart stopped beating when I heard those words coming out from his mouth. My mind was saying that I really like him as well but I couldn’t say anything, I was frozen. He was starting leaning in and our lips met, he started kissing me and I kissed him back with all that I had. He was sucking my bottom lip gentle and I opened for an entrance, then our tongues entwined and moved sensuously against each other. It was the perfect kiss that had happened to me. We stared at each other’s eyes in silent and he broke the silent ‘’It’s getting late’’ he said.

I nodded and then we agreed to drive me back home. He gave me a long goodbye kiss and I opened the front door and went straight up stairs. A smile never escaped my lips since the kiss happened. I was tired and I went to bed, it was the best date ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise update!! woohoo! :)) Tomorrow Louis is going to turn 22! Happy Birthday to him :) and Happy Christmas :) hahah ;) (For those who celebrates) Comment and Vote! Happy Holidays and Christmas to everyone !!

THE PLACE WHERE LOUIS TOOK HER ----------->

HOW SWEET OF HIM <3