Chapter8

Enjoy ! Hope you like it :)

Chapter8:

LOUIS POV:

‘’This is my room, it’s not big but I like it’’ I told her while I was showing her my room.

‘’No worries…I like it’’ she told me and then she looked at the mirror that was behind my door.

‘’boo bear haa?’’ she told me with a smile on her gorgeous face ‘’what is it?’’

‘’It’s just a nickname they gave me’’ I told her not interested to begin a conversation about that, it's kind of embarrassing.

She began to laugh and I was getting a bit annoying so I cut her off. ‘’So...you wanted to talk to me?’’

‘’Yeah’’

‘’Tell me…I’m listening’’ then I sat on my black and white duvet on my bed.

‘’You kept staring at my phone number? I mean at the paper…’’ then she looked at me.

Harrryyyyy I’m going to kill you!! I said to myself. ‘’yes…I mean NO…no I didn’t…pfftt’’

‘’Oh okay…’’ she said surprised.

‘’Why are you here anyway?’’ I asked her.

‘’I’m doing a project’’ she told me.

‘’Doing a project here about my house or something?’’ I let out a small laugh escape my mouth.

‘’Noooo… English project with Niall…’’

‘’So you’re going to be here every day?’’ I told her when I stood up and I went near her.

‘’Is there a problem if I’m going to be here every day?’’ she told smiling.

‘’No…you’re welcome and I’m happy to see you EVERY DAY’’ and then I went closer.

‘’Thank you’’ and then she went away.

What the hell? I was going to about to kiss her. I don’t know what’s wrong with her or what’s wrong with me.

BECCA'S POV:

I went to the living room and Harry told me ‘’How was it? Was it great?’’

‘’What?!? Nothing happened in there we were just talking’’

‘’Leave her alone Harry’’ Niall interrupted him when he was going to say another word. ‘’Let’s go we have a project to do’’ Niall told me.

‘’Sure let’s go…See you guys later’’ I told to Liam, Zayn and Harry.

Then we left the room and went to Niall’s room. And we did our project but it wasn’t all ready finished yet. But I was getting tired, it was a long day today.

‘’I have to go Niall it’s late and I told my mum that I wouldn’t be late’’

‘’Yeah sure, no problem. Can you come tomorrow after school?’’

‘I’m not coming to school tomorrow because mum has some plans and I am going with her. But I can come here I mean it’s not far from my home and I know where you live.’’ I told him.

‘’Yeah okay we can do that…call me if you want something’’ he told me when he wrote his number on my phone.

Then I went to say goodbye to the other guys.

‘’Where are you going?’’ Harry said when he got out from the bathroom with his boxer.

‘’Ummm…’’ my face turned red so I couldn’t talk, I was frozen.

‘’Oh sorry’’ He said cover it with his towel that was in his hands.

‘’I have to go.’’ I told him then we hugged, it was really awkward. But I felt his biceps around my shoulders and his back was cold.

‘’Goodbye Becca’’ He told me with a smile.

When I went to the living room I found Liam and Zayn playing video games. I think that's their lives, playing all the time. Don't they get boring?

‘’I have to go guys…nice to meet you both.'' They both looked at my direction and smiled and doing a goodbye wave.

‘’Where is Louis?’’ I told them with a low voice.

‘’In the kitchen’’ they said together. Wow! They are really paying attention on the game.

‘’Thanks, Bye’’ I told them then I went to the kitchen. I found Louis there reading on the sofa. I sit near him.

‘’ I’m sorry what happened in my room’’ he told me shyly looking up from his book.

‘’That’s okay…I have to go, maybe see you tomorrow here?’’ I told him then I looked at him

‘’You’re not coming to school?’’ he asked me.

‘’No, but I will see you here’’ then I stood up to go when he grabbed my hand.

‘’Let me drive you at least, please… Can I? He said with a puppy face.

I couldn’t resist so I said yes. I hate when people do their puppy faces because I will always end up to say yes. When we arrived we said goodnight.