Epilogue

The Day had finally arrived, we were finally married, we have been for 18 years now, and we have to amazing children, Landon Jai Franco and Ava Marie Franco. Landon was 16 and Ava 15, Dave had been in a lot of movies now, after all, we were 47. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my past, all of those rumors, they made me who I am today. Landon looked so much like Dave same brown hair, same brown eyes, everything. Ava on the other hand looked a lot like me, she had long brownish black hair, and the same hazel eyes. She had my attitude, which was a real pain in the ass. Why couldn't she be like Landon, he had an 'I really don't care attitude' sure that was bad, but it's better than being stubborn.

"So that's how you two ended up together?" Ava asked

"Yup, and that's how we ended up with two little pains in the ass." Dave chuckled

"Daddy!" Ava laughed

"I'm glad you didn't marry Beau, he's cool in the Janoskians, but I don't know about with kids, did you see the baby anabelle video?!" Ava shrieked

"I'm glad she didn't either, I wouldn't have an amazing wife, and you wouldn't have our good looks" Dave grinned

"Get a room!" Landon grimaced

"Landon, go get us a movie, we need a family night" I smiled

"Okay, what do you want to watch?" He asked

"This is 40, and meet us in the media room" Dave smiled

"I'll get the snacks" I smiled

"I'll help you." Dave smirked

Yeah, we probably weren't just gonna be getting the snacks...

"Ava, go set everything up" Dave smiled

"Yes, daddy" she said while running upstairs

I grabbed 3 packs of popcorn and stuffed them in the microwave, and grabbed a big bowl, Dave grabbed some boxes of candies, he had hidden, they were all of our favorites, we grabbed some drinks and put them on the counter, while we were waiting, Dave lifted me onto the counter, and started kissing me, he placed his hands at my waist, and then I felt his tongue glide over my bottom lip, I gasped, which gave him the perfect opportunity to sneak it in, not that I minded. Our tongues were battling for dominance, and his obviously won, my hands were in his hair, once we pulled away, the look in his eyes was pure lust, he was about to kiss me when i grabbed the things and walked upstairs.

"Denise!" Dave whined walking behind me

"Yes?" I laughed

"nothing, lets go with the kids." He sighed

We sat down and just had a great family night, we always had these. We always hung out with family, one week it was mine, the next it was Dave's. This was our thing, family was our way of life. one minute you have them, the next there gone. Same with love, luckily for me Dave never left me. Even when he was gone, he was there, and I am completely in love with him. In life you have to take risks, and I would risk everything for Dave and my kids, he is everything I never knew I needed...

A/N

WOOOHOOOO!! tHE STORY IS OVER! SO HAPPY, AND THANKFUL FOR ALL OF MY DEDICATED READERS, ALL OF YOU GUYS, Y'ALL MADE MY DREAM OF BEING A KNOWN WRITER COME TRUE (:! I HOPE THAT I'LL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO WRITE STORIES, BETTER STORIES haha, see ya! Thanks again!