CHAPTER 6

It's been six months since I've seen Denise. I miss her, I miss us. Ever since that day I've started drinking, I guess you can say I've become an alcoholic. I go out to clubs and screw any girl that I see, and that used to be the old me, the me from high school, and well I'm a douche again. I admit it, I know that I need to change but it's hard to change now. I'm going to the club later on, I just have to go change.

-1 HOUR LATER-

I was grinding against some girl that was twerking, she was barely dressed, and had tons of makeup on, and her hair looked dead as frick, maybe after a few drinks she'll look better. I was sweating from dancing so I went to go and sit down at the bar and order a few drinks. I saw something in the corner of my eye. There was this guy and this girl, and I swear she looked familiar, her hair was dark brown with some light brown and blonde streaks, she was wearing a short lime green dress and some big ass black high heels. She looked fit, I mean if there weren't a guy with his tongue down her throat I'd be flirting with her. When they finally stopped their make out session they started walking towards the bar, I looked at her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. That's when it got me! That's Denise! Who the fuck is the guy?!? He sat on the stool next to me and she sat on the other side of him.

"Two shots of tequila?" He asked the bartender

"Coming right up."

I was just watching them, listening to their conversation, she seemed happy. I wish I was the reason she was happy. The bartender gave them their shots and they downed them, they were facing the crowd now, she was standing in between his legs and dancing, her hair was in her face and she looked way drunk, and he looked nervous he pulled her into his lap so she wouldn't fall. He pulled his phone out.

"Denise, stay still really quick." He laughed

"But I want dance with you!" She smiled while trying to kiss him

"Baby, please wait, I gotta call Daniel to pick us up"

"Fine, then can we dance?"

"Anything you want!" He smiled

"Ok!" She giggled

He dialed a number and then started talking

"Hey Skip! Can you come pick me and Denise up?"

I'm guessing the other guy said yes because he said he'd meet them out there in five. After he hung up Denise was trying to pull him up so they could dance.

"Come on Beau! Lets dance!" She giggled

"Okay, I'm coming" he laughed

They headed off to the dance floor and she was dancing with him they looked so happy, when they were dancing a guy smacked Denise's ass and Beau saw and she turned and slapped him, Beau was about to pull Denise back when the guy punched Denise. Beau threw himself at the guy and started punching him. They were soon escorted out and they weren't aloud to come back for three days.

That was the last I saw of her.

-DENISE'S P.O.V-

We were kicked out of the club and I was punched. Beau looked pretty pissed off, Skip came and picked us up and immediately got worried and was trying to pull me away from Beau, he thought Beau had hit me.

"What the hell Beau?!?" Skip yelled

"Skip! Beau didn't hit me!"

"Then who did?!?"

"I don't know, some asshole in there!"

"Oh, Beau I'm sorry I thought you did that..."

"No mate, I'd never do that."