CHAPTER 10

-DAVE'S P.O.V-

What she said kept playing over and over in my head, I actually had a shot with her, well obviously I had a chance with her, I mean we just had sex, but still I had a chance to win her back as my girlfriend! I got a call from an unknown number, I usually never answer those kinds of calls, but today was different, I was in a very good mood.

"Hello?"

"Why do you keep trying?! She's my fiancé, not yours! She chose me over you!"

"Bro, how many times has she had sex with you?"

"I'm not your bro, and 10 times."

"You've been together three years right?"

"Yeah..."

"When we were together we had sex practically everyday, and we were together 6 months."

"You know what, fuck you. She's still getting married to me and not you."

"That's what you think." I smirked

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"You'll see." I said before hanging up

I walked back into the room and saw Denise in the bathroom brushing her teeth and I walked in and kept bugging her by pushing her on purpose but saying it was an accident. I went to spit my toothpaste out when she went to turn on the water and it landed on her hand. That was really an accident, she slowly turned and she was giving me a glare...I knew I should run but didn't. I stood there like an idiot trying so hard not to laugh but failed miserably. Out of nowhere she grabbed her toothpaste and squirted it all over my chest then ran. I ran after her and pinned her to the floor and started tickling her until I just got lost in her eyes...I leaned in and so did she.

-DENISE'S P.O.V-

Every time we touch, it feels so magical...sappy I know, but it does. Marrying Beau would only hurt him, it would hurt me too, but I wouldn't be giving him the love he deserves. Me and Dave were always happy and together, but me and Beau we always disagree.

"Denise?"

"Yeah?"

"What times the meeting?"

"In an hour.."

"Well we should probably get ready right?"

"Yeah"

-2 HOURS LATER-

"OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT THE PART!!" Dave smiled

"I can, you're an amazing actor"

"Thanks babe, but all of the actors are huge! I mean Morgan Freeman is in it!"

"I know, that's epic!"

"I think I'm going to be like you when you met The Wanted!"

"Dave, I've never met The Wanted..."

"I know, but tonight you will" He grinned

"Don't joke with me like that!"

"I'm not, they're going to be here in Paris and I got us Two front row tickets and backstage passes"

"Really?!"

"Yup, all for you"

"Dave I love you so much right now!"

"I love you too"

We walked back to the hotel and I went looking for something to wear,when Dave pulled out a t-shirt that had The Wanted on it, it had We Own The Night written on it, and it was nice. Nobody had ever taken me to a concert before so this was going to be fun. I hugged Dave and went and got dressed in the shirt and some ripped skinny jeans and my black low top converse. I decided to curl my hair to look a bit different, I wanted to make a good impression on the boys. I walked out and saw Dave looking bored out of his mind, he looked me up and down and his jaw dropped. That's a good sign right?

-DAVE'S P.O.V-

She looked amazing! She always did, but today she looked perfect!

"You look beautiful!"

"Thanks Dave" She blushed

"You're welcome"

"What do you think the boys will say?"

"I think they'll ask each other if you need an ambulance from all the fangirling and crying and screaming and jumping up and down"

"I deal with famous people all the time...I'll be fine"

"Yeah, sure."

"When's the concert?"

"In an hour"

"LET'S GO NOW!"

"Okay, calm the fuck down haha"

"Just please take me now!" She begged

"Not until you kiss me"

"Okay." She smiled while kissing me and then dragged me out...literally

We got there and got escorted backstage and we talked to the guys and Denise was so happy, and thankfully she wasn't fangirling, well as much.

Her and that Nathan guy instantly clicked so they were talking a lot. It was awkward cos I was just standing there all awkward haha.

-3HOURS LATER-
-DENISE'S P.O.V-

The concert had finished and me and Dave had left, Nathan had given me his phone number so that was fun, I'm friends with one of my favorite band member! I tweeted pictures and a picture of me and Dave at the concert, I wasn't exactly thinking. That's when I got a phone call.

A/N

It's just a filler, so it's a shit chapter in my opinion haha sorry for the long wait :). Thanks for the 101 votes, it's pretty cool :)